57 Karog Street
Property id: 3278757
Generously proportioned home with garaging galore!
Situated centrally between Blacksmiths Beach and Pelican foreshore and within walking distance to shops, schools and parkland, this modern, single level brick and tile home will appeal to an eray of buyers. Furthermore, the rarity of such substantial garaging will be sure to create interest from those needing to get additional expensive toys off the street!
- Beautifully presented, spacious Beechwood home, constructed in 2007
- Combined formal lounge/dining to the front, capturing a great breeze
- A centralised family room opens off the wonderfully appointed kitchen
- Additional rumpus room allows separation between the generations
- Covered alfresco area offers a genuine fourth living area option!
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, access to timber deck
- Generously proportioned bedrooms two, three & four. Built-in wardrobes
- Sparkling and spacious bathroom with shower and separate bath. 3rd wc
- Recently installed sky-lights. Window shutters. Ceiling fans. Solar hot water
- Internal access from double garage with automatic door. Additional parking
- Concreted entertaining area, timber deck and partially turfed yard
- Drive access to additional double garage to the rear. Ideal man cave
- Possible conversion to self contained granny flat option, subject to approvals
The particulars tell the story of what is a rare offering in this sought after sea-side suburb! Four bedrooms! Two bathrooms! Four living areas! Four car garaging!
Being only 11 years old and having next to no maintenance, you'll have time to do the things you desire, and be in the location to do them!
If this beauty has got your attention then you can bet others have noted too - make sure inspection this Saturday is your priority or phone Michael Coates on 0412 449 333 to make an alternative time!
Contact agent for details