2 Boikon Street
Property id: 3278238
One of a Kind Builders Home in Enviable Beachside Position
Set directly opposite the idyllic Blacksmiths Beach is this unique, generously proportioned home like no other! Wonderful, modern indoor and out living options are complimented by the most magnificent finishes and inclusions, with picture perfect presentation to ensure what is a magnificent home is presented accordingly.
The family will appreciate internal access from the double garage plus an additional oversized standalone 7m x 8m garage to help accommodate many expensive toys or perhaps the busy tradesman needing to get work vehicles and tools off the street. Furthermore, there's additional off street parking!
Downstairs includes three bedrooms, living area, bathroom and kitchenette. Upstairs boasts three more bedrooms including the master, main bathroom, kitchen and open plan living flowing to the most magnificent balcony.
- Impressive entrance includes a beautiful, wide front timber door opening to foyer
- Three bedrooms downstairs, each generous in size and with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom on this level plus laundry and kitchenette, handy for BBQ's
- Magnificent Blackbutt timber stair case leads to the second level
- Magic happens upstairs highlighted by the incredible high vaulted ceilings
- Open plan living flows effortlessly through bi-fold doors to a wonderful balcony designed to capture the most magnificent of breezes
- Three more bedrooms upstairs including main with ensuite bathroom
- Stunning new kitchen with 2-pack cupboards, Miele appliances, 700mm oven and the most fabulous, ultra-modern concrete look bench top
- Air conditioning for those few days when the breeze isn't quite enough
- Three super modern bathrooms including a huge ensuite with corner spa and waterfall feature
- 9 foot ceilings throughout, new carpets and freshly painted in neutral beach tones
- Alarm system, fully fenced flat grounds and electric gates
- Hot/cold outdoor shower to wash off the sand after your morning surf/swim
- Multiple casual alfresco areas including a huge Spotted gum timber deck perfect for entertaining
This magnificent home is situated directly across from one of the NSW coastlines' premier patrolled beaches, just metres from the surf club and handy to boats ramps on Swansea Channel and Lake Macquarie. Surfers, fisherman, those that like to 4WD on the beach, boating enthusiasts or anything outdoors is easily accessible. All this 75 minutes from Sydney!
This is the epitome of relaxed indoor/outdoor living that may accommodate the largest of social gatherings. Even the most fastidious and discerning buyer will be amazed by what is truly a remarkable piece of beach-side Real Estate and its makeover of the highest standard ensures you may move in, relax and enjoy!
Michael Coates 0412 449 333
Contact agent for details
$598.50 per quarter