2/ 12 Ninag Street
Property id: 3272969
Spacious Duplex with No Strata Fees
A rare find indeed is this spacious duplex with 3 bedrooms and a nice sized yard where you won't feel boxed in. The location is nothing short of perfect, being a short easy stroll to the shops, cafes and foreshore parklands at Pelican and just five minutes' drive to Blacksmith's Beach as well as Swansea's shops and services.
- Self-managed property with only one adjoining neighbour - no strata fees!
- Open plan lounge/dining and neat kitchen overlooking the garden
- Fenced rear yard with plenty of room for a veggie patch and outdoor living
- Featuring a spacious master bedroom plus two double bedrooms, all with BIR
- Those that only need two bedrooms may wish to create a study or TV room
- Large bathroom with shower, vanity and wc
- Single garage with internal acces
- Located close to the lake, boat ramps, licensed clubs, primary school and parks
- Long-term tenant would love to stay on, however vacant possession is available
You won't go wrong with this very liveable or easily rentable low maintenance home that will suit down-sizers, first home buyers or investors seeking good rental returns and increasing capital growth in popular Blacksmiths. Such a property is often sought but rarely offered for sale!
Contact agent for details
$370.10 per quarter
$562 per year