22/ 8 Wallace Street
Property id: 3262765
Boasting only one neighbour and set to the rear of a quality complex - this townhouse presents beautifully and will appeal to those that wish to not feel confined, however are attracted to the benefits of a low maintenance lifestyle!
- High ceilings add to the feel of space and ensures this light-filled townhouse has character
- Unique 2-3 bedroom floor plan with bedroom three perfect as a study, guest or utility room
- Main has built-in wardrobe and balcony - a great place to retreat and catch a breeze
- Modern, renovated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Neat and functional bathroom, with scope to value add in the future
- Wonderful contrasts between the white and brick walls and the floating timber floors
- Open plan living flows to a generously sized, private courtyard - perfect to entertain!
- Single garage with internal access also boasts a handy second toilet
- Friends and family will always feel welcome as there are eight visitor parks
- Currently tenanted, however vacant possession is available
- Approximates of strata $432 p/q, rates $302 p/q and hunter water fixed charges $192 1/3.
- Great for those starting up, slowing down or the astute investor!
The market is low on such properties, and being a short, level walk to the channel, lake and all Swansea's handy shopping, this beauty wont last long. Phone Michael Coates on 49 71 6000 or 0412 449 333 to discuss further.
Contact agent for details
$302.19 per quarter
$576 per year