10 Omaru Close
Property id: 3255280
PRICED TO SELL ...Family Home with Lake Outlook!
The secret is out - the quiet, friendly lakeside village of Nords Wharf is the perfect place to raise a family and this brick & tile multi-level home with gorgeous views over Lake Macquarie could provide the perfect home in which to do that. From the spacious parents' retreat upstairs with its own private balcony, to the light and airy living areas and bedrooms on the entry level, down to the fourth bedroom with ensuite on the lower level, this home offers plenty of space for a growing family, while the backyard is child and pet friendly.
- 866 sq.m. block in a cul de sac location, just a short walk to the primary school and the lake foreshore
- Lake views from two balconies and from most of the rooms in the house
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite, WIR, balcony and great views
- Fully enclosed sunroom for additional living space
- Neat and tidy kitchen
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with enough room for a pool
- 1.5-car lock up garage with internal access plus secure carport
- Large family bathroom, two ensuites, internal laundry
- Situated between the lake and the ocean, close to boat ramps and pristine beaches for surfing and fishing
- Approx. 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney's northern fringes
With Lake Macquarie virtually on your doorstep and surf beaches at Catherine Hill Bay and Caves Beach just 5 to 10 minutes away, this off-the-beaten-track village offers the perfect lifestyle for you and your family to enjoy together. If it's a long term view you're taking, the current tenants would love to stay.
Tony Rich 49716000
Jenni McGregor 0418 645281
Contact agent for details