4 Park Parade
Property id: 3254075
Auction Time: Saturday, 20 Jan 2018 - 12:00pm
5 Minutes to Heaven
Is it your dream to live or spend your holidays in a water sports wonderland, within metres of prime fishing, boating, surfing and swimming spots? Here is your opportunity to fulfil that dream at an affordable price, in the tightly-held coastal suburb of Blacksmiths where you can enjoy a leisure-filled lifestyle that will be the envy of your friends.
- Neat cottage with LUG and rear lane access, possible for extra parking.
- Recently updated with fresh paint and new carpet, refurbished bathroom, tidy kitchen.
- Just a few metres to Blacksmiths main boat ramp located at the end of the street.
- 5 minute walk to patrolled surf beach and Surf Club.
- Even less than 5 minutes' stroll to the newly upgraded Grannies' Pool for safe Channel swimming.
- 5 minute drive for very rare 4WD access to 9 miles of fabulous beach for fishing, surfing and camping.
- 5 minutes to the Blacksmiths breakwall, or beautiful Lake Macquarie for even more fishing opportunities, kayaking, paddle boarding, jet skis, boating and sailing.
- Just over 5 minutes to Belmont Golf Club.
- 5 minutes to Swansea commercial centre, 10 minutes to Belmont and Caves Beach, and approx. 1 hour on the M1 to Sydney's northern fringes.
This is your chance to secure a home in a popular beachside suburb that retains its small-town charm, away from the hustle and bustle of other rapidly changing coastal areas. Whether you're looking for an idyllic holiday home like those enjoyed by generations of beach lovers through our great Aussie history, or whether you are planning to build a modern contemporary home for permanent or part-time residence, heaven is within reach. Sale by executor - This property will be sold!
Tony Rich 49716000
Jenni McGregor 0418 645281
11:30am - 12:00pm
Saturday, 20 January 2018