16 Braemar Street
Property id: 3251355
Between the Beach and the Lake
Brick & tile renovated home on a flat block of land within a few minutes' drive of the beach, the lake, the Swansea Channel and the shops - life wasn't supposed to be this easy! Whether it's a first home, a downsizer's dream or a great little investment you're looking for, this home will tick all the boxes with its freshly renovated interior and its spacious easy-care yard so close to the aquatic playground that is Lake Macquarie and its surrounds.
- 744 sq.m. level block in a cul de sac location
- New carpet and vinyl floor coverings, vertical blinds and freshly painted
- Neat and tidy modern kitchen and bathroom
- Screened sunroom
- Fully fenced backyard, single lock up garage, secure carport and plenty of off-street parking
- Less than five minutes to Swansea commercial centre, Caves Beach neighbourhood shops and cafes
- Easy walk to schools, tennis club and 24 hour gym
- Close to boat ramps and great fishing spots on the lake, channel, beach or ocean
- Approx. 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney's northern fringes
This is an ideal home if you have extra toys such as caravans or boats to accommodate, or if you simply want space for the kids or grandkids to run around in when they're not at the beach or enjoying the surfing, swimming, fishing and other water sports virtually on your front doorstep.
Contact agent for details