93 Ungala Road
Property id: 3234065
Auction Time: Saturday, 4 Nov 2017 - 10:30am
Have you always dreamed of living or holidaying virtually on the sand dunes on one of the coast's most pristine beaches? Here is an opportunity not to be missed - in the tightly-held coastal suburb of Blacksmiths, you are just moments away from a leisure-filled lifestyle that most people only dream about - surfing and beach fishing at your doorstep, as well as lake, channel or deep sea fishing close by, patrolled surf beach including Nippers and other Surf Club activities right across the road, 4WD access to the local beach, sailing and boating on beautiful Swansea Channel or Lake Macquarie just minutes away....the list goes on and on.
- Cute 2-bedroom cottage, recently renovated, on a large flat corner block
- Separate 1-bedroom granny flat could provide permanent or holiday rental income
- Potential to knock down/rebuild right opposite an iconic surf beach and just metres from
the Swansea Channel
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen, fresh paint, new blinds and carpet in the cottage
- Fresh paint and carpet in the neat and tidy granny flat
- Fenced backyard, garden shed, carport
- Five minutes to Swansea commercial centre, 10 minutes to Belmont and Caves Beach,
approx. 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney's northern fringes
This is your chance to secure a rare beachside home in a highly popular coastal area. Whether you are looking for an idyllic holiday home like those enjoyed by generations of beach lovers through our great Aussie history, or whether you are planning to build a modern contemporary home for permanent or part-time residence close to all manner of leisure activities but also with shopping, health and education services nearby, your dreams are within reach.
5:00pm - 5:30pm
Thursday, 19 October 2017