14 Turea Street
Property id: 3229165
Architect inspired, 1 house between you & The Lake, side accessed big block!
Set on a whopping 700m2 plus block, the genuine side access and off street parking here is truly amazing with a drive thru, internally accessed 3 car garage plus side entry and lots of room for all your big toys outback, the family with lots of teenagers and cars plus boats and a caravan will all fit! Set up for perfect, ready to move into Lakeside living, the multi zone nature of this home has broad based appeal, it lets parents escape and separate their older kids, it lets grandma come and live with you while still maintaining some independence, it lets you run an office from home, while holiday home purchasers can set themselves up in an amazing Lakeside location and potentially generate multiple incomes from the property, clearly there's lots to love ...
- Only 1 house off The Lake, you can see the water & kids at play in the park opposite
- A return verandah takes advantage of the outlook & adds to the upstairs open living
- The upper level boasts stunning, newly sanded & polished floorboards throughout
- Gorgeous angled ceilings & a brand new kitchen also feature in this upstairs domain
- Light & breezy upstairs with split system air keeping things cool or warm as required
- A fresh bathroom & 2 good size bedrooms both with built in robes complete upstairs
- Downstairs also enjoys open plan, split system air conditioned living & its own entry
- Featuring a new wet bar/kitchenette, big bathroom, big bedroom with built in robes
- 2nd bedroom potential exists & a private return courtyard extends the outdoor living
- Beyond the big backyard & off street parking, discover an extra bedroom with living
- Like upstairs & down, it features its own split system air & bathroom/laundry access
- Drive thru, internally accessed 3 car garage + side access drive for big boats & vans
Freshly painted throughout, this home offers a refreshing, simplicity of style and enduring character we rarely see in this area, promising a lot of diversity and practical living for a multitude of different buyers' needs, it is a true one off, originally set up as a weekender investment with 2 independent flats, 1 for holidays and 1 for permanent rental, it has for a long time now, been the much loved "Lake House" home for the current owners and their young adult and teenager family. Dad's big fishing boat had a home here, the kids cars were always parked off street, the family pet had plenty of space to run and a great Lake foreshore walk or swim was always a potential reality any and every day of the week, Mum had upstairs to escape to and a deck she could kick back on and do as much or a little as she liked, while boy and girl children could split up and spread themselves out between the alternative bedroom and living spaces downstairs and outback, sad to leave only an acreage offering gives rise to this opportunity, so beat the summer rush and get along to an open house, you won't regret it!
Contact agent for details