11a Sturt Street
Property id: 3227549
Lakeside lifestyle or investment opportunity, a deceased estate it must be sold!
Perfectly positioned less than 150 metres to the Lake's edge in ever popular, quiet, flat and leafy Swansea North with the Channel and famous Coon Island swimming beach just an easy stroll away, whether you're looking for a weekender or an almost indestructible investment property, you won't find a more affordable and ready to go option than this. Offering solid brick and tile construction and plenty of bang for your buck, you can spend nothing at all and immediately start collecting rent or you can come and put your own stamp on the property with timber floorboards lying in wait, begging to be polished and brickwork ready and waiting to be bagged or gyprocked and painted in your choice of colours ....
- Open plan, ground floor living features with a good open lounge, dining & large kitchen
- The oversized eat in kitchen boasts a new gas stove & range hood with island & pantry
- A tidy 2nd bathroom & internal access to both a 1 & 2 car garage features downstairs
- Head up & discover a light, airy open 2nd living area with deck access & Channel peep
- Beyond the upstairs living you'll also find 3 bedrooms all of which enjoy built in robes
- A spacious dual access bathroom has direct ensuite access off the master bedroom
- With front & back topside decks, you can draw the magic summer north easterly breeze
- In winter the East facing front deck is blessed with glorious warm winter morning sun
- A good size wrap around fenced yard offers potential outdoor living or caravan parking
- Dumps in Swansea North go for way more than this & only offer knock down scenarios
- Here you can walk straight into something solid & ready to go without any hesitation
- Solid brick/tile construction on a corner site, come & do as much or as little as you like
The property is being sold by auction because it needs to go and it needs to go fast, a deceased estate that has taken nearly 2 years to sort out, the beneficiaries are looking for immediate results and as quick a settlement date as possible to avoid paying capital gains tax and to start finally enjoying the estate proceeds, as none of them are getting any younger. If you love Swansea North like we do, don't miss this opportunity to potentially snaffle yourself a bargain, with 2 bedroom, 1 car garage, strata villas and townhouses in central Swansea going for this kind of price that aren't surrounded by water and don't offer genuine Torrens Title living make this a very exciting and affordable opportunity, in this instance there is also an option of purchasing next door, which offers 2 income potential as well ....
Contact agent for details
$386 per week
$670 per year