2/ 21 Maneela Street
Property id: 3218444
BER $425,000 - $467,500
Just 200m to direct beach access, delightfully renovated, light, airy & ready to go!
If you're a Blacksmiths fan with champagne taste on a beer budget, you're going to love this sensationally located, oh so close to the beach, completely renovated home, it enjoys a lovely beachy feel with polished timber floorboards from start to finish, a crisp neutral colour palette, sexy modern stone tops open kitchen, gorgeous down lit big back deck and a fresh modern bathroom, so all the big ticket items are well taken care of, so you won't need to lift a finger! If you're a first home buyer trying to break into the market or you're a busy professional with no time for renovations and maintenance or you're simply looking for that perfect and affordable Weekender by the beach, you're going to be swept off your feet by this one, you can keep your boat and jet ski safe and sound under lock and key in the big 2 car garage and still enjoy under cover parking right by your front door....
- Lovely big, covered & down lit back deck providing gorgeous all season al fresco living
- Deck promises superb privacy, a delightful garden outlook & magic kitchen connection
- Sexy & open modern stone tops kitchen flows to light/airy open indoor & outdoor living
- Boasting a dedicated pantry & stainless steel appliances including a raised wall oven
- Polished timber floorboards feature from start to finish adding a seamless, beachy feel
- High ceilings & charming wide set cornices add an element of charm & sophistication
- Contemporary down lights feature in the kitchen & beautifully angled back deck ceiling
- Modern fan/lights beautifully draw the sea breeze through the living & big bedrooms
- A sharp looking bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles boasts a timeless, classic elegance
- Both bedrooms are complete with built in robes, ceiling fans, plenty of light & space
- Wonderful side access to a big double garage out back & a handy side carport as well
- Solar HWS & an easy care flat backyard, big enough for your Pooch, yet easy to mow
With the perfect rear facing North East aspect, your back deck and all your open living enjoy delightful winter sun all morning long with magic sea breezes cooling things down on hot summer afternoons. The superb privacy adds to the pleasure of all season deck-side living, whether you're entertaining or you just want everyday outdoor living for your own personal use, you seriously won't be disappointed!
Contact agent for details
$390 per quarter
$519 per year