5 Callistemon Close
Property id: 3209113
Value loaded, spacious, well laid out single level living backing on to acreage!
Set in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, backing on to acreage and surrounded by lovely neighbours and quality homes, this beautifully laid out, all on one level residence enjoys a perfect North East facing rear aspect and magic setting with an easy care, yet generous level backyard and fantastic drive through double garage and excellent potential side access to the yard for boats, caravans and the like. Step inside and discover light and airy open plan living that flows from front to back and out to a spacious paradise room overlooking the lovely backyard and easy care pool, the perfect place to cool off on hot summer days and entertain kids and grandkids over long summer holidays, blessed by fabulous morning sun in winter and cool summer afternoon sea breezes, you couldn't ask for a better aspect, the breeze whistles through the interior, meaning you rarely even need to use your air conditioning here ....
- Neat as a pin, well maintained brick & tile single level home with loads of open living
- Large easy care level backyard with drive through garage & potential side access too
- Perfect North East facing rear aspect, sunny backyard enjoys cool summer breezes
- Ceiling fans throughout compliment both the bedrooms & plentiful open plan living
- Dedicated entry off a charming front porch shields the front living from prying eyes
- With 2 generous front living areas, an extra bedroom/home office opportunity exists
- A wide hall connects the front living to relaxed rear living areas off a central kitchen
- Informal dining flows from the kitchen out to good size rear living & a paradise room
- The classic kitchen boasts a dishwasher, raised wall oven & loads of space/potential
- Complete with an ensuite, the master bedroom is set away from the other bedrooms
- All bedrooms boast built in robes, with a dedicated rear bedrooms & bathrooms wing
- Auto entry drive through double garage & internal access via laundry to the kitchen
Backing onto acreage, yet within easy walking distance of pre, primary and high schools, this lovely open spaces, generously laid out modern subdivision offers you a tree change and sea change experience you can't beat, you'll feel like you've got plenty of room to breath, while still enjoying nearby city conveniences, stunning beaches and easy care, all on the one level modern living. Priced to sell, unfortunately a nursing home move and a death in the family see this gorgeous family and retiree friendly residence regretfully having to be sold, given we have sold nearby homes in the late $700,000s and $800,000s, there is no argument here about the volume or value on offer, so if you have been struggling to buy into Caves Beach, this is one home you should definitely put at the top of your list to inspect!
Contact agent for details
$1,888 per year