6 Driftwood Close
Property id: 3197714
Contact agent for details
Seaside Estate, private & pristinely presented, all on 1 level lovely living inside & out!
Just a few houses back from beachfront reserve residences worth well into the millions, this meticulously maintained, North facing, single level, brick veneer and tile home in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac represents a wonderfully affordable opportunity to purchase into a sought after seaside estate, just minutes from glorious sand and surf, the much loved property of ex Sydney-siders, it's easy to see why they've stayed so long and find it so hard to leave, they've turned this house into a home, investing so much of themselves in terms of time, effort and expense. They've created an oasis like garden from what was once a relatively barren backyard, established plants now provide a sea of green, affording the home superb privacy and gorgeous outlooks, while easy care established lawns are a pleasure to play on, no matter what your age, considerable expense has gone into creating an outdoor living experience on a scale that has to be seen to be believed with creature comforts like all season ducted air conditioning also having been introduced to the home by the current owners ....
- Perfect North East aspect, sunny winter mornings & cool sea breezes all summer long
- Beautifully flat block, in a wonderfully flat seaside estate, it's an easy stroll to the sand
- Easy all on 1 level, all age living, perfect for retirees & families with young/teenage kids
- Pristinely presented & immaculately maintained, there's nothing to do, except unpack
- Generous, lovely looking indoor & outdoor living options are offered from front to back
- A covered front porch leads to a private tiled entry foyer & open style lounge & dining
- Beyond the front lounge & dining, a central kitchen flows to lovely open plan rear living
- Out back stars an amazing, covered, partially glassed in super generous outdoor area
- Lovely established level lawns, plants, shrubs & fruit trees create the perfect backdrop
- Hard to fault with ducted air, a neutral colour palette, magic floor plan, A1 presentation
- Set away spacious front master with ensuite & separate bedrooms & bathroom wing
- 3 queen size bedrooms, built ins, separate toilet, auto garage door, cul-de-sac street
If you can find another home nearby, in as good a setting, as well laid out and as faultlessly presented inside and outside as this home is, within this price range we'd love to hear about it, but until then you would be advised to make it your priority to inspect, as we only have 1 like it, we can only sell it once and these owners are on the move and are ready to go. If you're anything like us, you're going to fall in love the minute you step outside, into what feels like paradise found and if that doesn't clinch it for you, then the sound of the surf calling your name and the feel of sand under your feet just minutes from home will ....
Contact agent for details