69 Piriwal Street
Property id: 3166620
Potential filled home, magic 735m2 flat block, great side access - easy stroll to Lake!
Picture perfect Pelican promises buyers a wonderful Lakeside lifestyle with plenty of park land and open space, the green leafy feel and wide streets give it an almost country flavour down by The Lake with shops, club and cafe all within easy strolling distance and Nine miles of gorgeous beach just across the highway offering golden sand, 4 wheel driving, fishing, surfing and a patrolled beach perfect for swimming. This home offers a much larger block than many of its nearby neighbours and fabulous side access to a big flat fenced backyard, so if you have lots of toys you need to get off street or you want to build a big shed out back, it's simply tops, those considering doing a dual occupancy or granny flat will find this property of interest too, obviously Lake Macquarie Council approval would be required, with a very liveable, largely original 3 bedroom cottage with generous living also on offer, the price is right and the options are endless ...
- Easy flat stroll to The Lake, parkland, reserve, shops, club, cafes & Blacksmiths Beach
- Brilliant side access that's perfect for off street van, motorhome, cars & boats parking
- Lovely big 735m2 flat block of land giving it dual occupancy & great big shed potential
- Comfortable & affordable very liveable home, it's been in the family since it was built
- Spacious open living flows from front to back with a feature fireplace & high ceilings
- The lounge is large & opens on to a good size dining area opening off the big kitchen
- Light & breezy, the open style kitchen features a walk in pantry & loads of potential
- An excellent floor-plan sees all 3 bedrooms & the bathroom flow off a separate hall
- Two of the three roomy bedrooms boast generous old school built in wardrobes
- A separate toilet off the back laundry gives the home 2nd bathroom potential too
- Decorative cornices grace the master bedroom as well as the open dining & kitchen
- Likewise both these rooms as well as the lounge room are complete with ceiling fans
It's been a very difficult decision to make, selling up the family home the owner has known and loved her entire life, a home where she was raised and where she brought home and raised her babies, a home where she knows and loves the neighbours and the neighbourhood, but the time has come to downsize and the opportunity to do so is on offer right now. Having already bought elsewhere, the owner is motivated and ready to negotiate, so whether you plan to renovate or detonate, this is one time you definitely shouldn't procrastinate!
Contact agent for details