12 Bentwing Parade
Property id: 3402476
Lakeside tree change with an emphasis on sun drenched, breezy North facing, indoor & outdoor living, only 2 years young high-end finishes feature throughout ....
Oh so close to Cams Wharf boat ramp, a true Lakeside lifestyle awaits you, set amongst leafy surrounds and other quality homes, Murrays Beach is the ultimate rat race escape, promising a tree change feel and a village like locale, incorporating Lake foreshore walking and cycle trails and a village like atmosphere with Murrays' own Lake House Cafe and Rafferty's Resort restaurant ensuring great coffee and tasty eats are just moments away, with everything you need and want from beaches to supermarkets less than 10 minutes from home. If outdoor living, privacy and the perfect North East sunny in winter and breezy in summer aspect are key features you simply won't compromise on, this high end offering is going to put a mighty big smile on your dial, framed by a beautiful habitat corridor that runs the entire length of the Eastern boundary, this block was specifically chosen for it gorgeous outlook, built to be the "forever home", the level of finishes and detail here are wonderfully obvious and it's clear no expense has been spared with real consideration given to both form and function with easy all on one level free flowing indoor living spilling off the designer kitchen out to a delightful all season, deliciously big, full wrap around hardwood deck and landscaped to perfection picturesque grounds ......
- Wine & dine or kick back & relax in your choice of indoor or outdoor living options
- Winter sun streams into open plan rear living starring a hostess designer kitchen
- Of course there's Caesar stone top endless benches & plentiful soft close drawers
- High performance, wide Ilve induction cooktop - easy care, clean & seamless look
- True butler's pantry with bi fold opening servery, so the hostess never misses out
- Wrap around, big Tallow-wood, all year round & all weather, magic alfresco living
- Indoors is beautifully proportioned with minimal upkeep, giving you time outdoors
- Private wing contains queen bed capable guest bedrooms & a luxurious bathroom
- Floor to ceiling no expense spared tiles, freestanding bath, separate powder room
- Well set away master suite, boasts his & her walk in robes & a too die for ensuite
- High end luxe fixtures include Australian plantation shutters & zoned ducted air
- Versatile 2nd living media room or 4th bedroom option plus dedicated office nook
When you are past having a big house, just for the sake of a big house and you are well and truly tired of house work inside and instead ready for more luxurious, more comfortable, more effortless living with a far greater emphasis on lifestyle, entertaining and everyday living indoors and out, this property will tick all your boxes from its soaring 3.4m high feature ceilings to its hand scarped hardwood floors, to its intelligent, easy care, fully established and delightfully landscaped fully fenced grounds, here better living awaits you! This winter you could be soaking up the warmth and relaxing in your hydro-therapy outdoor spa or enjoying heated comfort deck living or a quiet wine or two by your firepit while everyone else is stuck indoors .....
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday, 30 May 2020