11 Scenic Drive
Property id: 3400058
A true bird's eye view, the finest views in town, quiet private setting & self-contained extra living!
The setting is sublime and the views are absolutely breathtaking, promising a true bird's eye of the town and one of the most comprehensive water views you will ever have the pleasure of witnessing in this area, they stretch all the way across lovely Lake Macquarie and our pretty sand island off Swans Bay, across spectacular Swansea Channel and Black Neds Bay, up the coast to Blacksmiths Beach, Redhead Bluff, Stockton Beach and on a clear day Tomaree Point in the distance at Port Stephens to the North, and all the way through to breaking waves and golden sand from Frenchmans through to Hams at captivating Caves Beach, with a vision of never ending blue ocean to the North, East and South and a lovely backdrop of shaded bush to the west. The setting is secluded and the privacy is phenomenal, positioned almost at the very end of a whisper quiet no through laneway, you can easily forget you even have neighbours here and with only bush to the rear and water everywhere you look to the front, the outlook and also the North East aspect are mind blowing, making it easy to understand why this is a one owner home, where the owners never gave up their prized position, until death do us part ....
- Designed to capture views from almost every room, it was always a forever home
- Built to last an eternity, it's an enduring solid build, there's nothing flimsy about it
- Promising great bones, it's ready for some cosmetic surgery, but heck aren't we all
- Offering real substance & street entry all on 1 level living, that's easy on everybody
- There's no stairs between the garage, kitchen, main living areas & most bedrooms
- With a whole other dimension of view filled, huge, self-contained living downstairs
- Up top all the expansive living, kitchen, master suite & ensuite all enjoy huge views
- Only the garage, laundry, main bathroom & 2 back bedrooms face the rear garden
- With colossal Air BNB potential, downstairs offers massive views & big open living
- Expect a quality open kitchen, bathroom, large master size 4th bedroom & storage
- Internal stairs for family access with a separate entry for letting or Air BNB guests
- The best N/E aspect money can buy, cool summer sea breezes & warm winter sun
I have only sold 2 properties in Caves before this one that promise as expansive views as this home does, while also delivering a wonderfully quiet, private country lane like setting with beautiful bush backdrop and I bought one of them myself! I wasn't even looking to move, but I couldn't bear the idea of living anywhere else after experiencing the absolutely stunning, beyond compare outlook, aspect and setting firsthand, while my place is sweet but petite, this home is substantial and promises so much potential, just look at what they've done next door to me and you will fully understand there's absolutely everything to love about this position, it's as close to God's country you can get!
2:00pm - 2:30pm
Saturday, 30 May 2020