43 Scenic Drive
Property id: 3395180
PREVIEW - Call to inspect
Brilliant views await you - blue ocean, white water, waves & sand out front with a beautiful bush backdrop ....
... When your budget is tight, but your dreams are big and you feel the need to see the sun rise over the ocean every morning and the twinkling of ships at sea at night with spectacular views of the moon coming up and casting a ribbon of yellow over the ocean, then this well maintained and very freshly presented home will put a spring back into your step and a big smile on your dial! The current owners moved from Canberra many moons ago and they spent a seriously long time looking around for their dream home, they were disappointed by others only offering a water glimpse here or there or those with better views having no deck or a deck too tiny to actually seriously enjoy or fit friends and furniture on, within 5 seconds of arriving here though, they knew this was the one, as they stepped out of the car, they spied water views before even heading upstairs and when they got out on to the deck, well as they say, the rest is history, but for me the fact that so much of the inside of this home genuinely boasts awesome ocean views and bush vistas is what seals the deal ...
- Almost everywhere you look, beautiful beach ocean & bush views await you
- Professionally painted throughout, expect a fresh white, welcoming interior
- Discover real timber floorboards & open plan living that spills outdoors too
- Appreciate an open style white kitchen, enjoying an ocean & bush outlook
- Delight in high bench-tops, raised oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher & more ..
- Expect generous & plentiful open space for lounging & dining to great views
- Glide between open living inside & a perfect North East facing deck outside
- Like the open living, the master suite is generous in size & boasts big views
- All feature built in robes, the 2nd bedroom upstairs enjoying a leafy outlook
- Offering a classic clean colour palette, the original bathroom is long gone
- Head downstairs to bedroom 3 & your 2nd living/4th bedroom/office option
- + handy 2nd toilet with bathroom potential & 2 car wide, deep auto + garage
With 24/7 views you will never grow tired of - you, your family and your friends will forever delight in entertaining and living here oh so close to the beach and bush, almost directly opposite this home discover a short cut set of stairs down to patrolled sand, surf and the bus stop, with bee line access to the surf club and transport, you, your kids and your grandkids will love it, in fact this is one of the current owners and their visiting family's favourite features, after the views of course and others are on to it too, you only have to look next door and across the road to see 3 young families who have nabbed their spot and extensively renovated, with retirees also going for it too, so the landscape she is a changing! Whether you are starting out or slowing down, this brick home really does offer something for everyone, beyond its amazing views and easy access to the beach, the bush backdrop is truly unique, giving you privacy you would never ever have dreamt of, these owners currently enjoy a lovely level paved rear entertaining area that is perfect for kids and grandkids, as well as equally lovely and level established lawns and shrubs providing a gorgeous garden for play, pleasure and passion, beyond the easy levels of lawn, lush natural bush at the rear offers kids hours of fun and adventure from building tree houses and fortresses, to simply being able to climb a tree and appreciate the outdoors, here kids and grandkids can enjoy a real childhood and an appreciation for nature - here their imaginations can run wild and free .......
Contact agent for details