3/ 55 Northcote Avenue
Property id: 3395174
BER $555,000-$610,000 - Call to inspect
An unexpected delight - house like villa living with a gorgeous outlook & location!
Many of us want to downsize our work load when it comes to outdoor maintenance and yard work, so we can spend more of our time actually enjoying the great outdoors where we live, eating out and travelling, but unfortunately down sizing too often means accepting living at much closer quarters to lots of other people, in tight cramped spaces you are unaccustomed to, but here that's simply not the case, an absolute rarity, this villa option is one of only 3 and it promises you a stunning outlook and direct access to a gorgeous green corridor at the back of Salts Bay, you feel a million miles away from anyone and enjoy complete privacy and the perfect rear North aspect, yet you've got no lawns to mow and very minimal maintenance too. Set back from the road, you can't see or hear it, yet you enjoy the convenience of a bus virtually passing your door, surrounded by water and temperate rainforest dedicated reserve, gorgeous beaches beckon with golden sand, gentle waves and real surf too, while nearby Caves Beach and Swansea are not 5 minutes drive away and boast everything you need day to day, from groceries, to doctors, chemists, post office and library, right through to a great and growing cafe, restaurants, clubs and pubs scene - everything you need and want is within minutes of home ....
- The perfect downsize, this isn't downgrading, in fact it's an amazing upgrade
- One of only 3 villas you feel completely independent & enjoy immense privacy
- Set at the back, all your indoor & outdoor living enjoys a lovely leafy outlook
- North facing, all living is blessed with winter sun & cool summer sea breezes
- Look out to nature not neighbours, delight in the bird life & a vision of green
- Beyond its gorgeous outlook & superb setting, so close to the water & bus ...
- You will love how spacious & house like this villa feels both inside & outdoors
- From its practical auto garage with internal access & genuine 2nd Carspace
- To its visitor parking almost at the door & easy care no mow back courtyard
- Be surprised by big front living with open 2nd living flowing to a back deck
- Central well appointed kitchen looks out to the lovely back deck & rear living
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 feature built ins, modern bathroom with separate toilet
This villa is like nothing else you have seen here before or you are likely to see here again, it's fabulously affordable and offers anyone starting out, starting again or slowing down, a wonderful place to call home with a gorgeous outlook from almost every window, you're not hemmed in by lots of other development and you feel like you are still living in a house not a villa, you just don't have all that hard yard work to do and you don't have that big house price tag to pay, which is perfect when you're on a budget or trying to budget into the future. Add 2 wonderful, not too young, not too old neighbours and a perfect location surrounded by water, where you can walk from home for a surf or take the dog for a run, walk and swim at Salts Bay, just minutes from 2 great shops, services and cafes destinations, with the bus almost passing your door and schooling from high school right down to pre school oh so close at Caves, whether you are young or older, there is something here for everyone to love, failing eye sight is the only reason our owner is on the move to retirement assisted living, otherwise there's no way you'd be getting him out of here!
Contact agent for details