4/ 88 Marks Point Road
Property id: 3394253
BER $379,999-$417,998 - Call to inspect
Starting out or slowing down, you'll love this light filled, fresh feeling open plan villa!
Set well back from the road, you'd never even know this lovely private hideaway property exists, unlike today's villas, you're not crammed in and you don't feel surrounded by others, instead you enjoy a picturesque garden outlook and direct gate access, so you can head out for a morning stroll to Marks Point Marina or a delicious breakfast and coffee at the nearby new Captain and Crew cafe or the established, ever popular local Post Office and Cafe. Want to hit the water, then enjoy the flat walk or cycle to beautiful Naru with its crystal clear aqua water and golden sand, whether you're young or old, there's so much to love about Marks Point and best of all you can actually afford to live here, in your very own, fresh faced, crisp and contemporary looking home, boasting new carpet and paintwork throughout, along with modern touches like new tap ware adding to the appeal ....
- North facing sunny & breezy paved garden courtyard with its own gate access
- Covered & screened in outdoor living spills off the delightful open plan interior
- The kitchen & the living both indoors & out all enjoy a gorgeous garden outlook
- Split system air conditioned open living boasts roomy lounging & dining options
- The chef doesn't miss out either with a view to the TV, dining, deck & courtyard
- Light & bright, the open kitchen promises plenty of bench space & a pantry too
- A dedicated bedrooms & bathroom wing offers genuine privacy from the living
- Expect a great size master bedroom with big windows that let in plenty of light
- Comfortably accommodating a big king bed, side tables & 4 door built in robe
- Like the master, the spare room is conveniently located nearby the bathroom
- The fresh bathroom boasts storage, a large shower & handy separate toilet
- A generous garage, with auto door, features direct rear courtyard access too
Move in ready, if you're after somewhere that feels more "home like" than typical villa living, enjoys a modern look, a private secure setting away from the road and an amazingly affordable price tag, then get set to fall in love with this property. The location is perfect too, surrounded by water, Marks Point offers brilliant buying now and it's a suburb that's truly on the move, with expensive waterfront homes just across the road and a hip new developing cafe scene just moments from your door, it's a flat walk to the bus, nearby golf course, primary school, beautiful beaches and so much more ....
Contact agent for details
$658 per quarter