27 Swansea Street
Property id: 3393583
BER $599,000-$658,000 - Call to inspect
Set on a generous dead level almost 700m2 block with a beautifully maintained brick home & a fantastic floorplan - the potential is mind blowing!
Yes this old girl, is a little dated, but wow hasn't she been well looked after, a complete surprise package, from the street you would never guess how much is on offer here, from a free flowing floorplan, where living runs the full length of the home from front to back, where multiple cars, boats and trailers can be securely parked off street and under cover, right through to modern features like an esuite and walk in robe starring off the master bedroom, which is wonderfully set away from the other bedrooms and 3 way bathroom wing. Ahead of its time in terms of design, with kitchen and rear living looking out to the big backyard and huge covered outdoor entertaining area, cosmetically she does tend to reflect yesteryear taste, perhaps better left in the past, but there's nothing a bit of cosmetic surgery can't fix here and there's no expensive extensions or knock down/ re-build needed, so you can beat the budget blues and immediately enjoy Lakeside living at its easy care free, brick and tile best, knowing that when the dollars free up you can render and paint for a more contemporary modern look to achieve street appeal by the bucket load and right now everyone has room to spread out inside, so you can just take your time and tackle a room at a time as your lifestyle and budget permits, this is family and retiree friendly living at its affordable best!
- Very deceiving from the street, don't under-estimate just how much house & garaging is on offer
- A fabulous floorplan sees free flowing living that runs from front to rear with a central kitchen
- Good size front living's the perfect place for adults to catch some kid free TV time/conversation
- With the master suite also at the front of the home, kids & grandkids won't wake up to your TV
- Promising its own ensuite & walk in robe, adults can enjoy a bit of privacy & luxury we all crave
- A separate wing contains 2 bedrooms complete with built in robes & a handy 3 way bathroom
- Beyond the front adults only zone, open plan living flows effortlessly outdoors to the backyard
- Perfect for family living, everyone can enjoy TV, the open central kitchen & great outdoor living
- A huge covered outdoor entertaining area hosts the biggest of Christmas parties & play areas
- While there is plenty of room in the backyard for the puppies & a game of footy or cricket too
- A drive through garage for vehicle access to another rear garage via ample under cover parking
- If you ever want to add a pool or a mighty big back shed, the access is all too easy & a real bonus
Wonderfully liveable now, with a little bit of imagination and just a hint of cosmetic surgery, this well laid out family and retiree friendly home can be transformed into a striking modern residence that will outlast today's modern project homes and you won't have to build up and waste precious money on expensive foundations, instead you can splurge on a pool, a big man cave or holidays, or if you're lucky all 3! The perfect place to raise a family or retire, Lakeside Swansea offers everything kids and retirees could wish for and more with pristine waterways, beautiful beaches and fantastic nearby supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, just 1 hour North of Hornsby, 30 minutes South of Newcastle, 30 minutes North of Tuggerah and within easy striking distance of charming Hunter Vineyards, what are you waiting for?
Contact agent for details