38 Ocean View Parade
Property id: 3393568
PREVIEW - Call to inspect
Extreme resort living by the sea, entertain on decks that go forever & the spectacular pool deck, you need to see to believe .....
Few homes exude as much personality as this one ... an absolute entertainer's delight, picture endless days out on dreamy decks, where a beautiful bush backdrop of lovely green promises an infinite feeling of privacy and space, where deep blue ocean views pop into frame just to remind you of how close you are to the ocean and how the lazy teenagers can easily walk and not need to be driven to the beach's patrolled surf and sand, so you can kick back with friends and family instead, enjoying lazy days and nights deck-side with a wine, beer and great company, in what is your own beautifully picturesque and very private oasis escape. For lovers of the outdoors, who want a haven not just a home, for families and couples alike, this property delivers on a whole other level, with landscaping most of us can only dream of pulling off, yet with the result being, as easy care and minimal maintenance as possible, there's just enough lawn for the puppy or the kids trampoline and cubby house, so you are not wasting time mowing, when you could be cooling off by the pool or catching up with friends out on any number of beautiful decks around this delicious backyard ....
- Aptly names Ocean View Parade, you can see Spoon Rocks break wall as you pull up to the kerb
- Head on in & discover your sunny winter coffee spot & an ocean view on your boardwalk deck
- Beyond the striking glass front door, step down into open living with mile high angled ceilings
- Mouth-watering colossal deck living to a vision of green & blue, beckons you to glide outdoors
- Stop halfway & grab a bite to eat & a glass of bubbles from your classic kitchen's open servery
- Seat the family around extensive deck side alfresco dining or retreat inside to dining zones x 2
- Extensively renovated the classic kitchen enjoys an enduring design & extensive use of stone
- Glass splashbacks, LED lighting & rounded stone all add to the designer kitchen experience
- An upstairs powder room makes life easy for guests enjoying being wined & dined inside/out
- A separate wing contains the generous master suite & its large refreshed ensuite & B/I robes
- 2 more bedrooms feature up top, perfect for little ones or an office you want close to hand
- Head down to party central - big open living, stunning bar, big bathroom & more bedrooms
The lower level living, like the upper level living, glides effortlessly outdoors to even more colossal and ridiculously impressive outdoor deck-side living, just like upstairs discover both outdoor lounge and dining options, where upstairs is generous, this is where things get serious and the biggest crowds can be comfortably accommodated, never worry about how many are coming for Christmas again, because there is somewhere for everyone, rain hail or shine with roofing and a magic retractable electric awning too, perfect for when you need shade in summer or you're chasing sun in winter. Fully engineered hardwood decks, staircase and tastefully landscaped, established grounds roll down to a pool deck of gargantuan proportions, where the party can roll into the night with power and lighting all provided for, a suspended resort size pool with the Bali Hut of all Bali Huts, promising to keep you dry should a flash downpour interrupt proceedings, especially sourced from WA, rare limestone tile pavers grace the entirety of the 43 cubic metre suspended concrete deck, deliberately chosen for their ability to remain cool to touch, even on the hottest scorcher of a summer's day, you can safely step out or lay around pool-side without any fear of slipping or burning, an almost impossible to product to source in NSW these days, you will love the look and feel of this incredibly unique and truly amazing natural product and for those who want to rest, watch TV, listen to music or kick back on their phones or iPad, the Bali Hut and its delightful deck provide the perfect place with an under deck Wi-Fi extender meaning you never miss out if stying connected is important to you, but for the rest of us, this is a magic place to zone out and disappear and forget the world even exists - your step to better living is just a phone call away, these guys have done all the hard yards, the back breaking work, spending huge dollars and years planning and pulling off the perfect private backyard resort oasis, they've loved every minute here and so have their grown up children and more recently their wee grandkids, but the nest is empty and all the kids now have homes of their own, they've enjoyed their seaside and tree-side adventure, but now it's time to head back to their acreage roots, where they began, they've already bought so they are serious sellers, but time is on their side for buyers who need it ......
Contact agent for details