24/ 9 Frenchmans Way
Property id: 3390206
Beachside resort living - views from inside & out - top weekender with investment benefits!
Not all resort accommodation here is created equal and this villa is one of the best you will find, very few villas offer the winning combination of unobstructed views, all on level living, fantastic under villa 2 car accommodation and immediate proximity to the residents' and guests' only pool, making this villa highly sought after by resort guests, so a constant stream of income is more guaranteed here, but more importantly if you are holidaying or living here on a permanent basis yourself, the outlook is much more in character with a beach house escape with genuine ocean views from your open plan living and deck! Far enough away from the hotel, yet close enough to wander down for a meal, coffee, wine, beer or cocktail, with no need to drive to the local cafe and village shops, so you can ditch the car and enjoy a stroll about town or wander down and get barefoot and enjoy our pristine sand and surf, just minutes from your door, being close to the fabulous pool with dedicated lap area and gentle gradient toddler and granny friendly beach lagoon, you can keep an eye on the kids or grandkids and enjoy some quiet time out on your deck because you're not right on top of it either!
- Priced way below dearer townhouse options & with views that rival many of the townhouses
- Here the living & bedrooms are all on the one very easy level with no stairs to deal with inside
- Few villas & no townhouses are as good if you need your cars under cover/out of the weather
- With an unobstructed view corridor, enjoy ocean views inside & out, but not a frontline price
- North East facing, delight in cool summer afternoon sea-breezes & warm morning winter sun
- If the weather isn't behaving, split system air +natural gas heater provides all season comfort
- Light filled open plan living flows off the kitchen & outdoors to the deck & roofing's an option
- Better than motel set ups, villa kitchens offers natural gas cooking +plentiful cupboard space
- 2 King size bedrooms with ensuites, make this great for couples after an affordable getaway
- The king beds can be split into king singles & the sofa bed lounge opens out to a double bed
- Walk in & built in robes feature in the bedrooms with a bath & shower in the 2way ensuite
- So close to the pool, you can relax on the deck, enjoy the views & keep your eyes on the kids
Only an hour and a bit away from Hornsby, Caves Beach is an easy drive up the freeway, yet it's a world away from the big smoke, so leave the rat race, the traffic and any of your day to day worries behind and come and embrace a beachside getaway at the Coastal Bar N Bungalows, where the vibe is chilled, where great surf, great coffee and great wining and dining options are all close by, so you can forget cooking! Without the Terrigal and The Entrance crowds and traffic, you'll probably get here faster too and be less stressed by the time you arrive ... a wonderful place to de-stress, re-group and get away for the weekend and when you can't make it up here yourself, then let the resort rent and manage it for you, so you get all of the benefits of owning an investment property too, remember this one's very popular, so be sure to book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Contact agent for details