103/ 1 Mawson Close
Property id: 3389202
Big beachside apartment living in Caves cafes, restaurants & shopping village hub!
Whether you're looking to downsize within easy strolling distance of sand, surf and shops or you're after the perfect weekender get away or investment, this superbly built, very generously proportioned apartment is an absolute pearler within an easy hour's drive of Hornsby and half an hour of Newcastle, you can enjoy a seaside cafe latte lifestyle without the traffic or the crowds. The amazing very vast outdoor living is as big as it gets, with a whole city apartment able to fit into the terrace area alone, so if you live outside and love an easy, breezy indoor to outdoor living feel and flow, they seriously don't come better than this high spec, luxuriously appointed and spectacularly finished coastal apartment retreat.
- You have never seen outdoor apartment living like this, it's truly phenomenal
- An entertainer's delight - you can cater to a huge crowd both indoors & out
- Create your own private garden oasis - easy care raised gardens & pot plants
- Architecturally designed stunning high-end kitchen-waterfall edge stone island
- Features: fully integrated dishwasher, glass wine fridge & soft close everything
- Delicious high ceilings, feature floor to ceiling full glass inviting the outdoors in
- North facing, the whole apartment is light filled with an easy breezy look & feel
- The impressive open plan living & master suite both open on to the big terrace
- Boasting storage aplenty, the master suite enjoys a big walk in robe & ensuite
- Perfect all season living with split system air, ceiling fan & perfect N/E aspect
- Fully serviced lift access to IGA supermarket/liquor-mart, cafe/ restaurant below
- 2 years young, like new presentation, the build quality here is beyond compare
Promising a very boutique coastal feel, this is very spacious one bedroom apartment living like you have never seen before, forget squeezed in typical city apartment living in Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle or the Gold Coast, this is nothing like it, in a whole other league of its own, this property has a luxurious open plan look and feel with a designer kitchen that would be right at home in luxury houses anywhere, definitely trumping kitchens in million dollar plus homes nearby! So if you're looking for a big city escape, yet you still enjoy your coffee and city conveniences, like cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and so on, this beachside luxury apartment is the perfect option where you can relax and enjoy the beach just minutes from home all day every day or just on weekends, pristine sand and beaches are right here ready and waiting for you, the price is affordable so what are you waiting for, even your pets are welcome .....
NB. Many apartment owners here have approval for their much loved family pet, be it a dog or cat, but all pets must be signed off on by the committee before they move in ...
11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday, 29 February 2020
$188 per quarter
$672 per year
$1,091 per quarter