20 Nioka Place
Property id: 3388448
Downsizing, upsizing, or investing?
This one ticks a lot of boxes - neat single-level home on a flat block, located in a cul de sac street and within a few minutes' drive of Swansea shops, surf beaches, Lake Macquarie and the Swansea Channel - an ideal home for downsizers or young family looking for a healthy happy lifestyle. It also offers a great opportunity for an investor seeking to value-add or simply enjoy capital growth in a rising coastal market.
- A tidy single-storey brick & tile home with 3 bedrooms and a family room.
- North-east facing backyard with plenty of space for veggies or chooks as well as the kids' trampoline and swing set, or even a pool.
- Carpeted lounge/dining plus a spacious tiled family/dining room with air con.
- Big open plan kitchen with oodles of bench space and a spot for a dishwasher.
- Spacious 3-way bathroom with bath and shower, separate wc and large vanity.
- Covered outdoor entertaining or play area.
- Low maintenance exterior and fully fenced flat yard with side access.
- Single lock up garage with roller doors front and rear.
- Located just a few minutes to Swansea shops, boat ramps and popular Caves Beach.
- Just over 1 hour on the M1 from Sydney's northern fringes
This is an ideal home if you want space for the kids or grandkids to run around in when they're not enjoying the beach or the boating, fishing or other water sports that are virtually on your doorstep in this beautiful part of the world. Or install a tenant for rental income of around $400 a week.
Tony Rich 49716000
Jenni McGregor 0418 645281
Contact agent for details