12 Seaspray Close
Property id: 3386877
Beachfront Reserve Estate, a true lifestyle home promising plentiful space & privacy!
Enjoying a very quiet cul-de-sac location, this superbly private property has a lovely air of mystery about it, from the kerb you have no sense of what is to come, with surprisingly voluminous indoor and outdoor living and ample yard space, in fact this size block is rarely found or offered in the majority of beachfront estate living here. Designed around lifestyle and entertaining, the proportions are particularly generous, with soaring ceilings and plentiful volume, an easy flowing floor-plan, sees indoor living rolling outdoors to large deck living and easy care, great size front and back lawns, framed by mature plants your privacy is assured and thanks to a great North East aspect and surprisingly high set position, afternoon sea breezes keep you cool in summer and morning sun warms you up in winter ....
- 4 car garage, 2 car wide, 2 car deep & drive thru with overhead storage
- Secure front grounds lead to a mysterious, hidden & impressive facade
- Step inside & discover a grand entry flowing to substantial open living
- Soaring ceilings compliment the home resulting in a light & airy interior
- Expect multiple living areas, flowing front to rear, up top & outdoors too
- Plentiful bedrooms & bathrooms are also on offer both upstairs & down
- Ground floor guest bedroom, bathroom & home office next to the entry
- Upstairs - master boasts an ensuite, walk in robe & Juliet view balcony
- 3 other bedrooms & large living or huge bedroom also feature upstairs
- Serviced by a full size bathroom with separate toilet & built in linen too
- Huge opening roof indoor/outdoor living & massive oversized spa deck
- Massive kitchen, 4th toilet, pets & kids friendly secure front & backyard
Whilst offering completely level grounds, the much higher set nature of this delightful cul-de-sac, by comparison to others in this beachside estate, sees this outstanding perfect North East facing residence, blessed by refreshing cool summer afternoon sea-breezes and wonderful warm winter sun on winter mornings. Built by a master builder, this is not the standard project home you typically find built on mass in this area, instead it's been custom designed for expansive family living with an emphasis on entertaining and lifestyle, where whether you are inside or out, you're home alone or you're catering to a crowd at Christmas, there is always somewhere to lounge around and or dine in a relaxed, care free manner with space galore .......
2:00pm - 2:30pm
Saturday, 22 February 2020