37 Tasman Court
Property id: 3386074
Big breezy beachside villa alternative - Torrens Title, no strata fees to pay, stroll to cafes, shops & beach!
For anyone chasing the perfect beachside, stroll to the shops, village cafes and patrolled and surf beach location, who needs affordable and easy care living, this property is perfect, whether you're starting out, slowing down or looking for the ideal weekender, you won't beat this property for value, promising vast open plan light filled North East facing living and terrific outdoor entertaining, you won't find another downsize option this close to the action that's not high rise or strata. You are seriously just a few doors away from everything you want and need day to day, from a grocer, butcher, chemist, cafe, gift shop, take away through to an IGA and full restaurant experience just across the road and then there's the fantastic Caves Bar N Bungalows hotel restaurant just down the street too, yet remarkably the setting is superbly quiet and very much tucked away at the end of a lovely cul-de-sac amongst other similar homes giving you great privacy and a lovely sense of community and security too....
- Brick & tile, no strata fees to pay, easy care big & open plan living, villa alternative
- Promising ducted air throughout & wonderfully generous living that flows outdoors
- A full width, covered outdoor entertainment area promises big & private extra living
- You can handle the biggest family gatherings here with room for kids & grandkids
- Pets are also welcome because the property isn't strata titled so there's no issue
- With a genuine drive through garage - you can park your trailer or tinny off street
- There's still a courtyard left to enjoy too & there's no grass or gardens to maintain
- All 3 bedrooms are complete with built in robes & the master boasts an ensuite
- The ensuite comes in super handy when you've got extras or you're not too well
- Large & 3 way, the bathroom features a separate shower from the bath & toilet
- Next to the pathway leading back to village cafe & shops, you can't get closer
- Set in a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac safe & secure setting a stroll to the beach
In Lake Macquarie there are very few downsize options where you don't have strata fees to pay, combine this with the fact that this property is less than 50m to the closest shop and offers very generous huge living inside and out with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car spaces off street, how can you possibly go wrong here! Currently rented, the property was initially owned by grandparents who retired here with the son moving in and renovating it some years ago, it then became a little weekender for his sister and is now owned by the grandchildren who are ready to buy a property of their own back in Sydney, otherwise they'd be hanging on to it too like the 2 generations of family before them have too....
Contact agent for details