92 Fencott Drive
Property id: 3380737
The house, the backyard, the location....it's all here!
If your wish list includes a beautifully maintained property, ready to move straight in and offering the perfect home and backyard for building precious memories for your young family, or perhaps it's the opportunity to downsize without compromise that you are looking for, then you should definitely consider 92 Fencott Drive in this very popular suburb.
- Single level brick & tile home, just minutes away from village shopping and a highly regarded primary school
- A very pretty north-facing back garden that's big enough to kick a football or bowl a cricket ball in the shade of the jacaranda tree
- Almost new ensuite and family bathroom; a modern kitchen adjoining the family room
- Plantation shutters on most windows
- Plentiful storage throughout including a walk-in linen cupboard
- Solar hot water, R5 rated insulation, extra large garden shed
- Huge covered entertaining area for BBQs or for the kids to play in all weathers
- Located in a lovely quiet street with bushland at the rear and access at the side for parking the van or the boat
Jewells is a highly desirable suburb located between beaches and lake and offering fantastic lifestyle attractions. Access to the 15 km long Fernleigh Track is almost on your doorstep for peaceful and scenic walking, jogging or cycling; famous Redhead Beach is just minutes away, and the nearby Belmont Wetlands State Park provides walking tracks and horse riding as well as 4WD access to 9 Mile Beach. Less than 10 minutes away, Lake Macquarie is a mecca for fishing, boating and water sports.
Don't miss your opportunity to build precious family memories in a neighbourhood and a home that you'll just love. This one won't last long so call now.
Contact: Rod Conry ph.0405 449468
Jenni McGregor ph.0418 645281
Contact agent for details