4 Middle Street
Property id: 3380692
Perfectly located close to the Surf Club, cafes & much more - Renovated with granny flat potential
You won't find a more affordable or more attractive option than this superbly located partially renovated brick and tile property, coming on the market at the perfect time of the year, your opportunity to enjoy summer by the beach never looked so good or so inviting, with a backyard pool to cool off in after long days out in the surf or on the sand or perhaps out in your boat on The Lake, Channel or outside at sea fishing ... the bones are superb with a solid hardwood frame and begging to be polished delicious timber floorboards featuring throughout with a fully restored roof and new guttering inside offers a crisp fresh white colour palette with an untouched newly painted interior and very user friendly and potential plus kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. Outback promises a whole other very unexpected dimension with a very solid oversized man cave garage, which was built by a builder, as a cheeky granny flat option for the original owners' parents, it comes complete with its own bedroom and bathroom and would make a wonderful teenager's retreat or pool side cabana - no matter what everyone had a use for this amazing space ....
- Hot spot location, stroll to the Surf Club, Cave, shops, cafes, school & so much more ...
- Old world lovely features- solid hardwood frame, timber floorboards & high ceilings
- Open plan living flows front to back to a very well-appointed kitchen with potential +
- Nice & big already, the laundry off the kitchen could easily become a butler's pantry
- High set garage offers extension opportunity for a 4th bedroom or larger open living
- Split system air features in the living & the master bedroom with walk in robe as well
- 2 other good size bedrooms enjoy built in robes & all 3 are close to the tidy bathroom
- Add French doors off the dining to a big deck & flow outdoors to pool & flat backyard
- Side access to a deep garage & separate granny flat style rear man cave/shed option
- Expect a shower, toilet, water & power for a kitchenette addition - poolside cabana +
- Offering fresh comfortable living now with very exciting & very obvious real potential
- Add a front deck, front fence & maybe a touch of clad or render for a whole new look
This is one of the most exciting opportunities we have had in a long time at this kind of price point, a deceased estate, this property will be sold and the opportunity will not be on offer for ages on end, so beat the January crowds and stake your claim in God's country now before someone else does. A sterling opportunity, a sterling location and a not to be repeated fresh and ready to go property with oodles of potential to explore ....
Contact agent for details
$562 per quarter
$797 per year