355 Old Pacific Highway
Property id: 3380680
Beautifully private with more generous renovated open plan living than its neighbours - quality brick & tile!
Please don't judge this book by its cover, it offers so much more than meets the eye and a drive by just won't tell the delightful full story, you really need to get inside to appreciate the volume and freshly renovated interior and how this home knocks others out of the park, from its superbly private set back from the road position to its lovely North East facing sunny in winter and breezy in summer magic open and covered outdoor living with no lawn to mow. The freshly painted, newly carpeted very open plan, light and airy interior with generous bedrooms is beautifully hidden from the road, spacious open style front living flows to open plan rear family living and beyond to a brilliant big rear living room with outlook to a delicious covered and screened in perfect every day and all weather outdoor living room, just the treat for anyone looking for easy care minimal maintenance living, here you can retire or weekend in style, with a no "hard work" downsize option that's complete with really comfortable and roomy family size living ....
- Set back from the road opposite dedicated reserve, beautiful native landscaping offer privacy plus
- Set on 1 level, the very recently painted interior promises a fresh, crisp & inviting lovely look & feel
- Multiple open plan living options let you escape each other & also entertain/accommodate a crowd
- A lovely front porch overlooks a perfect easy-care garden oasis & the lovely bush reserve opposite
- Airy open style front living boasts plenty of room for lounging around a TV & extra sitting/dining area
- A roomy master with ensuite is set away from other bedrooms & flows off this great front living room
- The front living area can be open or closed off from the central primary family living & open kitchen
- The kitchen enjoys an outlook & servery style nature to the wonderful all weather big outdoor living
- Like the family/kitchen area the big spacious rear 2nd living enjoys an outdoor living & yard outlook
- Split system air features in both the ample front & rear beautifully spacious open plan living rooms
- Separate 2 double bedrooms + bathroom rear wing & a 4th bedroom/ big study off the family room
- Internal access from a big double garage with mezzanine storage + big carport & boat/van parking
Swansea's fabulous shopping strip, waterways and boat ramps are just minutes away and all are within flat strolling distance of this incredibly comfortable and very much ready to move into good looking and well- maintained residence. Awash with natural light and capturing views across the canopy of bushland, while you are oh so close to the town centre, you feel a millions miles away, making this the ideal private retreat for those who like to live and entertain outdoors to a serene and tranquil backdrop where the outdoors in invited indoors whilst not having to maintain a mile or even an inch of lawn!
Contact agent for details