17 Harry Street
Property id: 3376555
Tastefully renovated Lakeside brick living with side access to huge garaging & a great block!
Promising a Lakeside cul-de-sac location in a street where renovations and knock down re-builds have become the norm, people have discovered the fabulous lifestyle on offer here in Belmont South's lovely flat, no through Lakeside streets, where Belmont's shopping strip is just up the road, fantastic 4 wheel driving and beach fishing is just minutes away and an oceanside 18 hole golf course is just down the road with kite surfing, kayaking, Lake fishing and foreshore walks just at the end of the street, it's pretty easy to understand the appeal and popularity of this location. North facing, the home enjoys fabulous winter sun and refreshing cool summer breezes with plenty of natural light penetrating the interior, only the second people to own this property, they bought it with big visions to renovate and extend, planning to go up for potential Lake views or out back into the big backyard, working off the wonderfully solid original structure, but an acreage re-location has seen them on the move and its created a fantastic opportunity for some else to realise their dreams for the perfect Lake House.
- The renovations have begun with fresh polished floorboards & new carpet featuring
- Totally refreshed paintwork makes the place beam like new & sets off the flooring
- Tidy new kitchen with pantry certainly makes a great change from the original one
- Enjoying a great outlook to the big backyard & great connection to the open living
- All 3 bedrooms are a good size with 2 bedrooms boasting modern built in robes
- The bathroom is ready for a make-over but enjoys good size & a separate toilet
- Excellent floorplan with spacious open plan lounge & dining running front to back
- Split system air features in the open plan living & it heats & cools the entire house
- The kids & pets friendly backyard offers terrific size & plenty of room to later extend
- Side access to the backyard & 2 car garaging is great for those who want a pool too
- A great place to garage your jet skis & cars with room for your caravan, trailer & boat
Promising amazing potential and comfortable renovated living now in a sensational Lakeside location your future is incredibly bright from here, later on you can start swinging your sledge hammer and knocking out those arches and ask us for our renderer contact details for the transformation to become complete, the cost is nowhere near as expensive as most people seem to think! This is affordable entry level buying, offering a fresh and open plan largely renovated interior with a structurally sound foundation and great layout!
Contact agent for details
$797 per year