21 Wild Duck Drive, garage off 21 Kingfisher Circuit
Property id: 3373140
Expect Lake views from this rare as, freestanding renovated 3 bedroom cottage with garage & pool outlook!
Almost never up for sale, the last freestanding cottage we sold here at Rafferty's Resort sold within a week for $570,000 with a second buyer at the same price ready and waiting to grab it, should the sale not go through and that cottage was quite shaded and on the arboretum without the lovely Lake views this extensively renovated residence boasts, picture days spent lazing away hammock-side out on your wrap around return deck, enjoying water views and an outlook to the kids splashing around in the pool or having a hit of tennis! Tastefully renovated and offering wheel chair friendly rear ramp access, ground floor bedroom and bathroom facilities, this cottage boasts broader appeal than most, with its larger size, Lake views, front line position, pool/tennis court outlook and its fresh, clean renovated interior making it highly sought after and very popular with bridal parties and families alike, especially with grandma and grandpa in tow or family members and or friends who can't manage stairs or baths, the only problem being its exceptionally high rate of occupancy making viewings a challenge, but what a great problem that is to have!
- Ground floor self-contained contemporary open plan tiled living-floorboards below
- King size, lower level bedroom opposite wheelchair friendly modern airy bathroom
- Stunning wrap around verandah spills off the lovely open living & upgraded kitchen
- A divine outdoor, covered living space, overlooking the Lake, pool & tennis courts
- Superbly private, an enclosed rear courtyard adds more lovely outdoor living too
- Head upstairs to 2 very roomy light filled bedrooms & another modern bathroom
- Both bedrooms boast built in robe storage & fans, the master with walk in as well
- Stunning angled soaring ceilings star in the open plan living & upstairs bedrooms
- Boasting down-lights, in-floor ducted air, ceiling fan lights, dishwasher+ wall oven
- Stars lush landscaped gardens front & back, cared for by excellent greenskeepers
- Appreciate your own lock up garage where you can store your jet-ski, kayaks & ...
- Enjoy your own private carpark in front of the garage + lots of parking out front
With plentiful lock up, "owner only" storage inside the cottage, along with mezzanine storage above the "owner only" garage, dry dock facilities for your boat or perhaps your van, if they're too big for the garage, make this the perfect holiday destination, where you can earn a great rental return when you're not on site, but lock up and securely leave all your toys and day to day items behind when you aren't around. Enjoy full resort facilities, including boat ramp, jetty, sandy beach, your choice of 4 swimming pools, 1 of which is covered and heated for all year round use, your choice of 4 tennis courts and a restaurant/cafe on the grounds and within easy strolling distance Murrays Beach's popular Lake House Cafe/restaurant as well - the only choice is whether you decide to make this your home away from home holiday and investment property or your lifestyle plus, 365 days of the year home ..... seriously what are you waiting for .... life's good and waterfront reserve living never cost so little or offered so much for the price!
Contact agent for details
$403 per quarter
$1,620 per quarter