18 Dulungra Avenue
Property id: 3351863
Escape the suburban feel, instead enjoy superb privacy & a stunning outlook to lovely leafy reserve ...
Set well back from the road in a quiet quality cul -de-sac, forget about whatever else is going on in the real world and appreciate your very own escape from reality with an oasis like private retreat like feel, extensive deck living and your entire backyard enjoy a stunning outlook to dedicated reserve, where the kookaburras and frog mouth owls surprise and delight ... Inside promises a fresh feel with open plan split system air conditioned living looking out to a lovely bull nose verandah and an impressive lush lawn, a well equipped kitchen flows off the living and out to 2 great back decks both of which look out to a vista of green, where if you listen hard enough you can hear the trickle of the creek below, one deck is open to capture full sun, while the other is covered for all season fabulous outdoor living and entertaining, the backyard promises a level lawn and a wonderful Bali Hut elevated spot to unwind and enjoy an ever changing outlook to nature, this isn't the biggest or newest house, it's a very comfortable home in an idyllic location promising something very different from boring main stream suburbia ....
- Set back position in a quiet cul-de-sac, the backyard flows out to reserve & feels like it goes forever
- Dual back decks boast a glorious bush backdrop & an outlook worthy of hanging around to enjoy
- Full sun is offered on 1 deck while the other is covered & affords protection against the rain or sun
- A handy 3rd toilet off the back laundry's perfect for when you're entertaining & drinks are flowing
- The granite benchtops kitchen boasts a raised wall oven & great connection to living inside & out
- A separate private wing contains the 3 bedrooms, the master bathroom & a separate new 2nd toilet
- The master suite boasts split system air, walk in robe & modest ensuite with a sunny grassy outlook
- All 3 bedrooms promise modern ceiling fan lights & the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both enjoy built in robes
- A separately accessed room below offers 4th bedroom or man cave escape potential downstairs too
- A top spot for an older kid or gamer to be banished with very real kitchenette/bathroom potential
- Plenty of room for your toys as well with auto door, drive thru garage & 2 good size carports as well
- A magical backyard with lush lower level lawn, beautiful elevated Bali Hut & lovely established plants
For the nature lovers out there who crave the country and the sights and smells of the bush, who love our magnificent coastline with its Nine Miles of awesome 4 wheel drive, fishing, surfing and swimming friendly beach between Redhead and Blacksmiths less than 10 minutes drive away, for those who want to escape the suburbs, yet still have access to a great coffee, shops, services, schools and hospitals, Jewells Shopping Centre and Belmont's full shopping strip are just down the road and there is a plethora of great public and private schools nearby, with Belmont Hospital not 10 minutes away too. So whether you are starting out or slowing down and you are on a budget, but looking for that something special, that something different, then you should definitely get yourself to this very special home, it was love at first sight for these owners and we expect it to be the same for the next lucky owners too, sad to leave, the owners have already bought elsewhere to be able to upsize and move their disabled mum/mother in law in with them, they are already missing here so don't you fall into the same trap of missing out ....
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday, 20 July 2019
$455 per quarter
$753 per year