4 Forest Owl Crescent
Property id: 3350993
Inspirational architect designed contemporary living on a whole other level, so much more than meets the eye, it offers abundant space, the perfect aspect & almost entirely 1 level living in a friendly cul-de-sac .....
Not another project home, this architect designed residence has been individually designed with this particular block in mind, taking full advantage of its fantastic leafy rear North aspect, you can expect warm winter morning sun and cool refreshing summer afternoon sea breezes throughout all of the indoor and outdoor spectacular rear living. Fresh out of the pages of a magazine, soaring ceilings and fabulous high set windows invite the outdoors indoors at every opportunity, blue sky and ambient light beautifully flood the interior and whether you are deck-side, cooking up a storm or lounging and dining indoors the outlook is simply delicious, combine the architect's grand plan for the residence with landscape architect designed stunning front and rear lawns and gardens and the scene is set for all kinds of magic ...
- Quiet cul-de-sac with a mix of wonderful neighbours that include families & retirees
- Wide set block with genuine side access for potential boat or van off-street parking
- Dedicated entry foyer, the open plan rear living & bedrooms are assured of privacy
- Set away, oversized master suite, large walk in robe, on point ensuite & deck access
- Vast light & airy open plan living spills off the high-end kitchen to outdoor deck living
- Soaring angled ceilings & high set windows ensure lights abounds yet offer privacy
- Soft close cabinetry, big stone tops island bench, plentiful drawers, glass splashback
- Natural gas cooktop & heating with in floor reverse cycle fully ducted air conditioning
- Large separate guest bedroom or work from home office away from other bedrooms
- Separate rear wing contains the remaining bedrooms, stunning bathroom & laundry
- Features include a free-standing bath & stunning shower with colossal built in storage
- A perfect living & entertaining everyday deck spills on to a stunning just right size yard
As pretty as it is practical, retirees and families alike will delight in the minimal amount of steps from the front entry through to the entire interior, you can't help but fall in love with the high angled ceilings and stunning hardwood floorboards that showcase the home from the front door right through to the gorgeous rear hardwood back deck. Refreshingly different, you won't find another home like this one in Murrays or anywhere else, full of personality and quality, it is a must see and a home that promises you years of pleasure and enjoyment ahead ... owners have been forced to re-locate due to work and have already bought elsewhere so this home must be sold and all offers will be seriously considered ...
1:00pm - 1:30pm
Saturday, 24 August 2019
$430.35 per quarter
$753 per year
$116 per quarter