5 Ocean View Parade
Property id: 3350173
A once in a lifetime property, never before offered for sale - colossal block, colossal views, colossal quality, seconds from the surf club - must be sold, owners have already moved ....
Let me start by saying there is no photography that can do the views of this home justice, they truly take your breath away, as far as the eye can see to the North, North/West, North East, due East and South East, you are greeted with an explosion of blue and incredible vistas out over Lake Macquarie, Swansea Channel, Nine Miles of beach stretching from Blacksmiths to Redhead with all of Caves Beach and Spoon Rocks Break wall in the foreground and Mt Tomaree off Port Stephens out on the far horizon. Simply sublime is the only way to describe it, sunrises are heavenly, the moon rising over the ocean is divine and every second in between is a feast on your eyes, most impressive is the fact that all of the airy and spacious open plan renovated living both upstairs and down, drinks in these delicious coastal views, from the stunning new kitchen through to the ginormous 6 car garage, you are impressed by hard core serious water views, and then when you step outside, you are smacked in the face by the world of potential this enormous block offers with water views even at yard level too ......
- Screaming potential for just about everything you can imagine ... the sky is almost the limit here
- Massive block with driveway width access to the backyard on both sides - maybe subdividable?
- You & the kids could have the most incredible backyard ever with a pool & home for Grandma ...
- In the meantime, you'll appreciate the over engineered, incredibly built current family residence
- Expansive open plan upper living is complimented by a brand new contemporary white kitchen
- Modern stone tops & new appliances feature with plentiful bench space, drawers & storage too
- Kitchen, dining, lounge, family room & deck are blessed with infinite wrap around water views
- The substantial master suite boasts a Juliet view balcony, ensuite & very generous built in robes
- Set away from the master, the large 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are also complete with extensive robes
- Ahead of its time with a full size bathroom, separate powder room & ensuite on the upper level
- Head down & discover Air BNB heaven with a massive open living area & or 4th bedroom option
- Another bathroom, separate toilet & laundry or 2nd kitchen with great views plus 6 car garaging
If you don't need 6 car garaging and you need more bedrooms, there is plenty of potential to add 2 generous bedrooms downstairs, both of which would boast water views, and you would still enjoy an oversized double garage with loads of space along with lots of under house storage and a phenomenal backyard. There is too much to say about this home to do it justice on the internet, to really appreciate it and to fully understand it, you need to come and see it for yourself, just a stroll from patrolled sand, surf and Caves Beach Surf Life Saving Club, an hour North of Hornsby, 30 minutes from Newcastle and oh so close to the Central Coast and Hunter Valley, it is well worth your time driving up for a look, a one owner home of a style and type not seen before and unlikely to be ever offered again so close to the beach, you need to see this one to believe it and with the elderly owners having moved in to a new retirement home down the coast, it must be sold .....
Contact agent for details