22 Catherine Street
Property id: 3346650
Extensively renovated, single level spacious brick home close to the Lake & shops with garaging galore.
Inside sparkles with fresh carpet and paintwork throughout, a new ensuite and a stunning stone tops big central kitchen, which enjoys a fabulous outlook over the spacious open plan rear living and covered back entertainment deck, while also comfortably servicing the pretty light filled front living, which is the perfect place to watch spectacular sunsets, as the sun goes down over the Lake. Promising the perfect North East facing level backyard with oversized 2 car rear garaging and great side access, you can park all of your toys off street and enjoy a great workshops space out back to work on them too, while the everyday car is securely parked under the main roof in the front garage, a versatile home with 4 generous bedrooms and 2 light and airy living areas, this property has universal appeal and boasts a great location, perfect for active retirees and families alike, who love the water and being down on the flat, just an easy stroll from everything.
- Brick veneer & tile low maintenance exterior, perfect as is or rendered for a modern look
- Very close to the boat ramp, side access lets you park your boat & van securely off street
- Single front garage for your everyday car & big rear double garage/workshop for the toys
- With nothing to do inside you'll love the new stone tops big 5 burner gas cooktop kitchen
- A raised wall oven, double sink, dishwasher, pantry & plenty of bench-space seal the deal
- Other big ticket items like the bathroom & new ensuite look good & are ready to perform
- Light & airy split system air conditioned roomy front living looks down the road to the Lake
- Generous open plan rear lounge & dining spills off the sleek rejuvenated modern kitchen
- Flowing out to a sunny & breezy North facing deck, this living also features split system air
- 4 big double bedrooms boasts lots of built robe space, the master enjoying a new ensuite
- The fresh well laid out main bathroom features a spa bath & separate generous shower
- A winner all round with lovely big paved outdoor living & a flat kids & pet friendly yard
When you come to Swansea, you traditionally find a lot of really old houses full of skeletons, like asbestos, bad wiring and plumbing, where you think, yes this location between The Lake, The Channel and top beaches, close to the shops is brilliant, and yes there is potential, but you also think heck there are a lot of better things you could be doing with your time, like fishing, boating, heading out for a surf or hitting the cafe or club scene, making fixing up an old house and renovating a lot less appealing. Here the hard work has been done for you, but there is still scope to add your own touches and personalise both the indoor and outdoor spaces at your leisure, with everything looking good and being ready to go and in great working order now, it's a pretty rare find ... single level brick, very close to the Lake and shops with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, side access and lots of garaging all down on the flat with the perfect North East rear aspect, so what are you waiting for, these owners have bought elsewhere, so it could be first in best dressed!
Contact agent for details
$484 per quarter
$741 per year