10 Elizabeth Place
Property id: 3346101
BER $575,000 to $625,000
Bayside quiet cul-de-sac living, build brand new on a level block, just 3 homes off waterfront ...
Located on the Caves Beach and Swansea Heads side of town, building your dream home here promises so much of what is perfect about Swansea, like being down on the flat with shops and services all within easy strolling distance, while also delivering on the lifestyle promise of Swansea Heads and Caves Beach, with great surf and sand just minutes away and with direct waterfront access literally only a few houses from your door, perfect for a quiet fish or heading out on your kayak or ski. For retirees and anyone with young kids, the level site and the level walk back to Swansea's shopping strip, St Pat's Primary School and Caves Beach public primary and high schools, make this location especially appealing, with only 12 homes in the cul-de-sac, it's beautifully quiet and a wonderful place to not just build your fresh new contemporary dream home but a place to enjoy a dream lifestyle .....
- Fantastic 19.5m wide frontage allows you plenty of different design options & choice
- This width means you can enjoy side access & off-street parking for your boat or van
- Dated 60s, 70s, 80s & 90s houses sell for pretty big prices & need major renovations
- Old houses to knock down & re-build will cost you plenty of time, stress & dollars too
- You have the issue of demolition, its time & cost & worries like asbestos to deal with
- Here you get a flat block down on the sand that drains beautifully with no rock or clay
- Your backyard will boast a perfect North East aspect, warm in winter/cool in summer
- Sun streams in on cold winter mornings & cool sea breezes refresh on hot afternoons
- Walk to Frenchman's for a surf, head to Hams for a swim, stroll to Caves for a coffee
- You can even have a few drinks & walk from the Caves & Swansea Hotels & RSL
- Cafe & fine dining at the new Mawson restaurant & Boffee Cafe are must dos as well
- Black Neds Bay, Swansea Channel, Salts Bay & Lake Macquarie eagerly await you
From a lifestyle perspective, there's so much to love about this area, whether you're wanting to stop and smell the roses and escape from city or suburban living, either in retirement or just as a whole lifestyle change for you and your family, moving here is one decision you won't regret. The opportunity to buy vacant land and build your own home, exactly how you want it, knowing exactly what is going into, in this area is truly rare, finding a vacant block is almost near impossible, but finding a flat vacant block is virtually unheard of and finding one this close to the water in a quiet well regarded location like this with 2 top quality neighbours is like winning the lottery!
Contact agent for details