25 Sapphire Close
Property id: 3343262
Your own wheelchair friendly lift & 3 amazing levels of explosive North East facing beach views ....
Arguably one of Caves Beach's best properties, combining heavenly beach and ocean views from almost every room with a perfect location, protected from harsh southerly and westerly winds, with the promise of supreme privacy and out of this world construction and design, where space feels infinite, yet never excessive. Perfect for 2 or 10, couples are blessed with spectacular light filled, breezy open indoor and outdoor living, spread out over 1 easy main level with abundant views and lift and stair access to the lower level theatre room and garaging, while the entire upper level is dedicated to family or guests, a superb view filled space you can virtually set and forget ....
- Set at the end of a quiet seaside cul-de-sac surrounded by quality neighbours
- Ducted air & piped music create an always comfortable atmosphere/ambience
- Big views & big size, ground floor: theatre room, entry foyer, garaging & storage
- Take the lift or the stairs to the extraordinary suspended concrete slab main level
- Starring extreme beach views to The Bay wide spread expansive living inside/out
- Superb outlook to views & indoor/outdoor living, stone tops entertainer's kitchen
- Breathtaking views massive master suite with deck access, spa ensuite & walk in
- Extra indoor & outdoor 2nd living, oversized office/2nd bedroom & 2nd bathroom
- Head up for more big view living with kitchenette, 3 double bedrooms & bathroom
- Blessed with the very best North East aspect & beach views that money can buy
- Enjoy sunny warm winter mornings & gentle cool summer afternoon sea breezes
- Here you're sheltered from harsh hot/cold wind unlike so many big view locations
Honestly, as good as our Australian award winning photographer is, even she can't truly capture the awe inspiring and jaw dropping views on offer here, from almost everywhere and anywhere, in this very carefully considered and superbly executed residence, you are gifted lifetime views that can never be built out, but you are also promised a sense of space, privacy, security and quality that is very rarely available and must be seen to be believed, as refreshingly practical as it is picturesque, easy care, professionally landscaped, well established minimalist lawns and gardens, with outdoor shower, perfect for after a day at the beach or boating out on The Lake, extra off street caravan or boat parking, extensive under house plus in roof storage and of course a true wheelchair friendly lift combine to make this a wonderful lifestyle home you will enjoy every day of every season. So it's no wonder then, that this timeless, enduring classic design home has been the ultimate luxury, seaside holiday escape for its off the land, mid North Coast retiree owner and her abundance of visiting family and friends, from her first step on to the property, it was a love at first sight world wind romance, but this is a love that has truly stood the test of time, more than a decade on the adoration, respect, appreciation and awe for this incredible and unique property has only blossomed and grown and it will no doubt live on in the memory of all who have ever been lucky enough to visit or stay here, so why is she selling, to help her kids and to give them some of the fruits of her labour, while she's still here on earth to see them enjoy it, but don't let her think on this too long, because this is one of the hardest decisions she has ever made and she really doesn't want to give up her ocean retreat and when you see it for yourself, you will completely understand why .....
Contact agent for details
$713.66 per quarter