56 Turea Street
Property id: 3340155
Home sweet home - perfect inside & out, magic North facing big flat backyard, garaging galore with granny flat like set up ....
When your owners have lived in the same place for over 40 years, it really tells you something, it says they have loved every minute being there and it lets you know the property has been able to grow with them, but there comes a day when no matter how much you love a home, the need to down size and plan ahead becomes reality and that day is today, our owners have just signed up for a beautiful new retirement villa and as much as they are very emotional about the big move and leaving what has been home for so long, they are ready and willing to welcome new owners to their home sweet home and will sell! Just a stroll to Pelican's sandy foreshore beach, brand new boat ramp and Blacksmiths village shopping strip, you can't beat the location, but the property itself is every bit as impressive with a generous layout offering front and rear open style living that flows out to the best North facing aspect backyard that money can buy, fully established lawns, gardens and covered entertainment areas will be a haven for kids, grandkids and pets with outdoor living in bucket loads making parties a cinch, the 4 car garage is complete with a kitchenette, shower and toilet and makes for a great place for older kids to hang out or for parties when the weather turns bad or even a dog house when dad's been naughty ......
- Spacious open plan living boasts split system air, modern ceiling fan & plantation shutters
- Casual dining flows off the living & likewise boasts plantation shutters & modern ceiling fan
- The neat, tidy & easy to use kitchen could in time be re-modelled & opened up to the living
- 3 lovely double bedrooms all feature plantation shutters & generous built in robe storage
- The master is set away from the back bedrooms & also boasts a modern ceiling fan as well
- Like the kitchen, the bathroom's fresh & user friendly with a separate modern powderroom
- The rear of the home offers more open plan living that flows outdoors to a great backyard
- A stunning covered Caesarstone barbecue area & 2 magic extra pergolas feature outdoors
- So there's no shortage of places to party with power & lights featuring in 2 of the 3 spaces
- A granny flat set up of types offers a place to party, sleep or use as a games room/rumpus
- This space offers a shower, toilet, kitchenette & open living or big bedroom area as well
- The garage was originally 4 car & is also drive thru with an automatic/remote front door
Every inch of this lovely home has been meticulously maintained from the lawns to the interior and the property just says welcome in so many different ways, come inside, head outside and no matter what expect to kick back, relax and always enjoy. If this sounds like you and you come with toys you want to keep off street and you love living lakeside and beachside then this very affordable property could be the answer to all your prayers .....
Contact agent for details