14/ 55c Caves Beach Road
Property id: 3339138
Less than 1 year young with plentiful North facing living - stroll to the beach, shops & a great cafe scene!
This beachside modern town house promises the ultimate location and house-like proportions with everything you want and need from home, like 2 living areas and an ensuite, less all the unwanted maintenance and unused space of a traditional house, just strolling distance to the beach, great local cafe scene and village shops, you have everything you want and need day to day, just seconds from your door, so you can leave the 2 cars behind and head off for coffee, lunch or dinner or a lovely walk on the beach with your pooch, because yes this is pet friendly living too. Set back from the road, it's beautifully quiet and enjoys a lovely, sunny in winter and breezy in summer North aspect, from not 1, but 2 fantastic decks, that flow off, not 1, but 2 wonderful open plan living areas, located in the most elevated of the terrace groups, this townhouse delivers light and airy contemporary living spread out over 2 spacious levels, with bedrooms, bathrooms, open living and roomy covered decks featuring both upstairs and down with 2 secure carparks and boasts the largest storage cage below .....
- North facing open plan living up & down, capture fresh sea breezes & winter sun
- Both upper & lower level living areas flow out to generous covered outdoor decks
- Downstairs the living beautifully connects with the designer Caesar stone kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances feature with gas cooktop, dedicated pantry +dishwasher
- Perfect for guests & owners alike, ground floor master size bedroom & bathroom
- Split system air conditioning provides all season comfort for the rare extreme days
- Head upstairs & discover 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes & 2nd bathroom
- A kitchenette opportunity upstairs is ideal for older kids at home or Air BnB options
- The mirror image large living & deck, create an almost self-contained upper level
- Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling with Caesar stone top vanities as well
- Lovely landscaped grounds offer lawns & gardens that look great but need no care
- Secure auto entry car park - 2 dual car spaces + boasting the largest storage cage
Considering terrace 18 in this complex has just sold for $710,000 and it doesn't have the more popular open style kitchen looking out to the indoor and outdoor living that this has, along with the fact that we have just sold a nearby apartment for $900,000 and it only had the 1 living area, a tandem car space and a study rather than a 3rd bedroom and it has big strata fees, with older properties much further back from the beach with just the 1 living area, 1 bathroom and lots more maintenance to do, going for over $720,000, this is exceptionally good buying! HOWEVER it will only be up for sale for a very limited time, as the owners are happy to rent it, so if you are interested you need to hurry, as it's an awesome place to live and an excellent investment or weekender, with all the tax benefits of a near new building and plenty of depreciation left to claim in the years ahead, if you're after fresh, affordable and well located beachside living that's ready to enjoy immediately and is easy care, then this awesome and very versatile property with numerous upgrades offers you a whole lot of bang for your buck!
Contact agent for details
$364.10 per quarter
$615 per year
$861 per quarter