34 Moxey Street
Property id: 3339134
Only 2 houses from The Lake, full of character, big on living indoors & out!
With just 122m between this property and The Lake, you couldn't ask for a more attractive location, every time you pull into the drive, you not only see the water, but boats moored down by the jetty with an amazing upgraded boat ramp just seconds from home, guaranteeing you easy Lake access for endless days of bliss, boating, jet skiing and fishing. Beyond the great lifestyle location, the residence itself is all about lifestyle too, with great outdoor living perfect for lazy afternoon deck-side and pool-side get togethers, with lovely light and airy, spacious and open plan big indoor everyday living as well ....
- The perfect Lake House - don't be fooled by its charming cottage facade
- Looking cute & cosy, it's definitely neither small nor old-fashioned inside
- Instead gutsy, light filled, open plan living flows off an open style kitchen
- The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances - dishwasher & rangehood Split system air features with tons of room for spacious lounge & dining
- Full of character & space, wrap around verandas add to the experience
- Old world charm - high ceilings, fire place & polished timber floor-boards
- Expect oversized double bedrooms with big built in robes & ceiling fans
- Enjoy a handy 2nd toilet & shower indoors that services the deck & pool
- Near all 4 bedrooms the bathroom features twin basins, bath & shower
- Step out back & discover huge undercover resort like outdoor living/pool
- Big rear garage & high/wide/deep carport gets your boat + van off street
A genuine sale and going to market for less than it has been bank valued for, this is a lifestyle opportunity of a lifetime, just a few homes away from the Lake, in a quiet street where traffic is virtually non-existent, it's quiet and almost like living in a cul-de-sac. The beautiful North aspect and amazing outdoor deck and pool make for breezy chilled summers, with lovely toasty warm sunny winter mornings guaranteed out on your return front veranda, so whether you're young or old and wanting a resort style look and feel with genuine charm and character, where you can weekend or enjoy weeks on end, 24/7, 365 days of the year, you can't help but fall in love with this lifestyle property that's full of promise and personality!
*BER stands for buyer enquiry range.
Contact agent for details