102 Dilkera Avenue
Property id: 3337950
BER $1,570,000 - $1,670,000
Prestige Lakeside Location
The next best thing to a waterfront without the multi-million dollar price tag! Located on the very best street in arguably the most sought after suburb of Lake Macquarie, this refined and elegant home enjoys a north-facing aspect with sensational, expansive views of the lake. Tastefully finished from top to bottom, and with a layout that's ideal for a family or for empty nesters, you'll be impressed from the moment you walk into the front foyer with its beautiful leadlight panels. Most of all you'll enjoy sitting back on the colonial-style balcony watching life unfold on our beautiful lake just metres away.
- Well maintained and beautifully presented two-storey home situated opposite the lake foreshore.
- Set on a level block with manicured gardens and access from the side lane.
- Wide balcony the full width of the home, facing north, with panoramic lake and mountain views.
- Spacious open plan living and dining upstairs, separate large tiled living room downstairs.
- Covered entertaining decks on both levels overlooking the generous sized backyard which is ideal for children.
- Gorgeous Blackbutt timber flooring, quality carpets and drapes.
- Updated country-style kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances.
- Two luxury bathrooms featuring marble topped vanities and full height tiling.
- 9 ft (2.74m) ceiling height, ducted air conditioning.
- Huge master bedroom on the upper level with lake views, walk in robe and modern ensuite.
- Three additional bedrooms downstairs with generous built in robes, fans and timber blinds.
- Boat ramp, park, playground, cafes, shopping village, bowling club, primary school, heated pool, bush walking tracks all close by.
Situated across from Bennett Park foreshore, half way between Valentine shopping village and Green Point Reserve, this immaculate home offers a stunning outlook of lake and park and a family lifestyle that will be the envy of all.
Land size: 580m2
One Agency Eastlakes
Ph: 0405 449 468
Ph: 0412 686 769
Contact agent for details