103 Neilson Street
Property id: 3333306
A MEMORY MAKER TICKING ALL THE BOXES!
Set in the sought after section of this increasingly popular suburb which will only continue to escalate in popularity and value as new homes are constructed nearby, this home boasts absolutely everything a young family could need and want.
The highlight of this fabulous offering is the sparkling in-ground pool, with accompanying deck and easy care landscaped surrounds. In addition is the rare offering of a pool house or possible fourth bedroom with accompanying recently completed second bathroom. This could well be a teenagers dream! Or perhaps accommodate the visiting in-laws? Perhaps explore the Air BnB option for an income?
- Recently painted exterior adding to modern street appeal and a warm and inviting entrance
- Oversized main bedroom with large built-in wardrobe and split system air conditioner
- Two additional bedrooms in the main dwelling, both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern, oversized kitchen with a huge walk-in pantry and accompanying tiled dining
- Oversized lounge room with more than enough space to create a study nook
- Ability to easily convert this kitchen, dining, lounge room to one massive open plan area
- Generously proportioned three way bathroom offering functionality and versatility
- In addition to built-in wardrobes there's an abundance of storage throughout
- Massive covered area provides an outdoor eating / entertaining option that overlooks the pool, offering a relaxing place to oversee the kids as they enjoy hours of fun
- Pool house or fourth bedroom with accompanying brand new, full modern bathroom
- Off Harper Avenue is a single garage with automatic door, further off street parking for another car and the boat, van or trailer
- Private and safe, freshly turfed area perfect for a trampoline, kids and the family pet
- If an abundance of child and pet friendly yard is what you require, there's the option to fence the frontage of this generous corner block for what would be another substantial area!
All this in the central suburb of Edgeworth, with both Edgeworth City Centre and Stockland Glendale both minutes away. Transport is close as are schools and parkland, with nearby entrances to the Hunter Expressway and M1 Freeway providing access to the South Coast, Sydney and Hunter.
With the exquisite pool and its surrounds, this truly is the perfect place to start to create those life-long memories to cherish throughout the years! Hours of enjoyment awaits! Make Saturdays first open home your priority......
Contact agent for details