18/ 55c Caves Beach Road
Property id: 3331358
Not even 1 year old, chosen for its elevated North East premier aspect, position & size!
This beachside modern town house promises the ultimate location, just strolling distance to the beach, cafe scene and local shops, yet set back from the road, it is beautifully quiet and enjoys an outlook to the East over the neighbouring very high-end beachside resort estate with distant views to Redhead Bluff in the North. With just the 1 neighbour, as far as terraces go, it is as close to the beach as they come and it is located in the most elevated of the terrace groups, delivering light and airy contemporary living spread out over 2 spacious levels with bedrooms, bathrooms, open living and roomy covered decks featuring both upstairs and down with 2 secure carparks and storage cage below .....
- North East facing open living up & down capture fresh sea breezes & winter sun
- Both upper & lower level living areas flow out to generous covered outdoor decks
- Downstairs the living beautifully connects with the designer Caesar stone kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances feature with gas cooktop, dedicated pantry+dishwasher
- The master suite downstairs enjoys a walk in robe & ensuite like bathroom access
- Split system air conditioning provides all season comfort for the rare extreme days
- Head upstairs & discover 2 generous bedrooms with built in robes & 2nd bathroom
- A kitchenette opportunity upstairs is ideal for older kids at home or Air BnB options
- The mirror image large living & deck, create an almost self-contained upper level
- Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling with Caesar stone top vanities as well
- Lovely landscaped grounds offer lawns & gardens that look great but need no care
- Secure auto entry car park - 2 dedicated side by side car spaces+big storage cage
Considering prices in the area in this location, this is exceptionally good buying with another terrace in the next complex down having sold for $710,000, vacant now but up for rent, if you want something to move into, you need to hurry and beat the tenants to it, but if you're an investor, sit back and collect the rent and enjoy the tax benefits of a near new building with plenty of depreciation left to claim in the years ahead. With older properties much further back from the beach with just the 1 living area, 1 bathroom and lots more maintenance to do, going for over $720,000, if you're after fresh, affordable and well located beachside living that's ready to enjoy immediately and is easy care then this awesome and very versatile property offers you a whole lot of bang for your buck!
Contact agent for details