442 Currawong Circuit
Property id: 3324468
Lakeside Resort living, totally refurbished inside, this is the best located & most sought after ....
The position is perfect, the Lake views are undeniable and the outlook to the largest and most popular resort pool, restaurant, reception and function centre, help explain why this property enjoys one of the highest occupancy rates in the resort, being one of the bridal party preferred suites and being incredibly popular with families too, parents can watch their kids swim without even leaving home, throw in this properties superb proximity to the boat ramp and sandy swimming beach, it's a no brainer as to why this is selection number 1 for return guests and new visitors alike, add its larger town house, as opposed to terrace size along with its fresher and more contemporary furnishings and interior and it makes complete sense why requests come in thick and fast for this particular residence! For such an affordable price tag, where else can you find property in a waterfront location, just minutes from beaches, with full resort facilities, like 4 pools, tennis courts and boat ramp at your disposal, set on divine resort grounds that roll down to the foreshore of spectacular Lake Macquarie, just an hour from Hornsby, here you can easily slip away for romantic weekends and fabulous family get-togethers, while also enjoying solid holiday rental bookings and an on-site, new yet very experienced management team, why not let other holiday makers pay for your holiday home escape?
- Magic holiday/investment opportunity - 1 of the resort's most sought after homes
- Located closest to the largest pool, restaurant, function centre, beach & boat ramp
-Totally refurbished interior & furnishings - enjoy a fresh & contemporary look & feel
- Boasting genuine Lake views from the lower level living, both bedrooms & decks
- Step inside & discover light, airy, fully ducted air conditioned spacious open living
- Flowing off a fully functioning kitchen, open living rolls out to great deckside living
- Freshly painted up & down, stunning timber flooring looks great & is practical too
- Head up & discover 2 king-size bedrooms, each complete with their own ensuite
- Both bedrooms boast deck access, gorgeous Lake views & built in robe storage
- Enjoy 4 pools, 1's heated, tennis courts, dry dock boat storage/ramp/jetty/beach
- Sold fully furnished, ready & waiting for you, your visitors & paying resort guests
- In 10 months the current owners netted $19,504.43 after management/cleaning
This deliciously spacious townhouse is lovely and modern and embraces its idyllic location and Lake views, it's incredibly clean and offers equally generous bedrooms and ensuites options, perfectly suiting 2 couples, making it a very affordable shared purchase/investment for friends and family with a lovely full time owner occupier neighbour next door, it's nice to know you have the flexibility of living here or letting the property out on a permanent basis too. The current owners bought here after missing out on several nearby waterfront properties, desperately wanting immediate boat ramp access to The Lake, here they could leave their boat on site and be on the Lake within minutes of their arriving, they've thoroughly enjoyed everything about the resort and this very special townhouse, being like new inside and claiming 1 of the highest occupancy rates here has certainly added to their enjoyment, in fact they were so settled here, they were about to add another $5,000 bathroom, but an unexpected opportunity to buy a waterfront property has seen their plans change, chasing a quick sale, they have very affordably priced this property to sell this summer, so while they plunge into a world of debt, you get a steal, heavily booked, there's not a lot of opportunities to inspect, but we'll do our best to get you through, so give us a call to find out more and to book a viewing ......
Contact agent for details
$378.80 per quarter
$1,057 per week