2 The Walk
Property id: 3317812
Sold for $100,000 more than across the road that was sold with another agent. Murray's Beach Number 1. Selling Agent - Highest prices & Highest number of sales!
Located oh so close to the Lake, here you can even see the water from your very own front deck, the Lake House Cafe, residents' only pool and jetty are just a hop, skip and a jump away too and the setting is sublime, nestled amongst superbly established professionally landscaped grounds with rain sensor irrigation making for very easy maintenance, this property boasts street appeal on a whole other level with discreetly hidden away double garaging allowing the entire frontage to drink in the picturesque outlook rather than wasting it on garaging. Great looks are further complimented by high end electric shutters, sliding louvre shutters and the most amazing retractable awning that lets the sun in during the winter and keeps you perfectly shaded during the summer months, not too big and not too small, this is Murrays Beach living at its very best and now the community title has finally come, in you'll absolutely love how incredibly affordable Lakeside community living here really is ...
- A vision of green is invited indoors at every opportunity with living flows to decks front & back
- High ceilings feature throughout & airy breezy open plan living enjoys a top North East aspect
- The central open style kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone tops & an island bench
- A stunning natural gas fireplace & high end theatre system plus TV star in the rear living room
- Tons of built in storage with indoor & outdoor top end speakers wired in feature throughout
- The master suite features on the lower level with a great walk in robe & big twin vanity ensuite
- Visitors don't have to go upstairs either with a very handy powder room on the lower level too
- When the kids & grandkids are home, they head upstairs to 2 lovely bedrooms with built ins
- A central bathroom with separate powder room upstairs means there are no bathroom queues
- A very easy care, back garden flows off the rear deck & offers the perfect raised veggie patch
- Internal access & auto door access feature in the big garage with a winning lower level laundry
- Under floor foam insulation adds to the energy efficiency & an oversized tanks does the grounds
For those of you who are looking for a delightful setting by The Lake and the bush and a lovely community, close to fantastic shops and services just minutes away in Swansea and for those of us who have much better things to do with our time than maintain a huge home and massive grounds and gardens, you will love everything about this property. The neighbourhood is brilliant, the vibe is amazing and the character and quality make a real statement as soon as you pull up out the front, step inside and enjoy contemporary living looking out to the trees and The Lake ....
Contact agent for details
$416.35 per quarter
$759 per year
$168 per quarter