43 Macquarie Grove
Property id: 3313883
Sometimes size really does count, so try this mostly ground floor living, 2 ensuites home on for size ....
Enjoying a prized location down on the flat, just 1 street back from the surf club, it's just a stroll through the park to patrolled surf and sand and you can ditch the car and easily walk to the cafe strip, shops and hotel or walk the kids to pre, primary and high schools, if they'll let you! Spread out over 2 fabulous levels, this home has been meticulously maintained and renovated with an emphasis on lower level relaxed beachside living that is spread out from front to back, the focal point is a poolside entertainment area that promises a stunning outdoor look and feel, while also delivering year round indoor comfort, in addition to expansive living, an open style, stone tops, entertainer's kitchen is central to all the action indoors and out, this lower level also delivers 3 good size bedrooms, a bathroom and second toilet, while up top promises a divine adults only escape with a king size master suite boasting an ocean view Juliet balcony, big walk in robe and large spa ensuite and yet another double bedroom & ensuite ......
- The perfect location, you can see, hear & smell the surf & it's just a short stroll away
- Down on the flat, you can walk to schools, grocers, shops, cafes, transport & the pub
- Blessed with a perfect North East aspect, your living & yard are sun kissed in winter
- While in summer, refreshing sea breezes flow through all of the big living & bedrooms
- Contemporary, beach style flooring offers practical long lasting quality & great looks
- Large open living flows front to rear & stars a stunning renovated central open kitchen
- Big open front lounge, big open rear living, relaxed dining & huge enclosed back deck
- Lower level master size bedroom+2 extra bedrooms all with built in robes & fans
- Ground floor main bathroom & a handy 2nd toilet for when you're pool/deck-side
- Upper level parents' retreat with fan, the master suite's 2 or 3 bedrooms in size
- Boasting a huge spa ensuite, big walk in robe & gorgeous covered view deck too
- Another master size bedroom with fan, ensuite & built ins features up top as well
Boasting easy care landscaped grounds, there's just the right amount of lawn for kids, grandkids and puppies to enjoy, but also not so much as to get in the way of you having a whale of a time indoors and outdoors, entertaining at home or enjoying the magnificent beachside lifestyle that has made Caves Beach so popular with families, retirees and holiday makers alike. If you're keen to live surf side, oh so close to The Lake and within easy striking distance of Sydney, Newcastle, The Central Coast and Hunter Valley and if you need plenty of room to spread out, whether it's 365 days of the years or just on weekends, this home offers the perfect location and a very versatile floor-plan that suits families of all ages and young at heart retirees, who want single level day to day living, but need extra space when the family and friends come to stay ... downsizing, the owners are most reluctantly selling giving you a unique opportunity to get into this highly sought after and rarely available prized location ....
1:00pm - 1:30pm
Saturday, 20 October 2018
$545.48 per quarter
$759 per year