5 Lake Ridge Lane
Property id: 3312620
Coastal lakeside land, where brick & tile are not in style, but big block, modern open living is!
Set in the exclusive and original Murrays Beach precinct with a genuine wildlife corridor to its rear, the outlook is superb and the size and scope of what you can build here is quite remarkable, set on a gorgeous and very impressive 1,034m2, the very generous building envelope allows you a lot more design choice. Unlike new releases there is lots of lovely green around you, yet the block itself is largely cleared, in particular the building envelope, letting you feel amongst the trees without the expense or long term issues of living with trees.
- Set in the first land release in Murrays Beach this 1034m2 parcel of land enjoys bushland vistas
- A large development area of 425m2 allows a wide array of creative freedom for your new home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with quality neighbours just a stroll away the shores of Lake Macquarie
- Close connections back to the Pacific Highway - 30 mins from Newcastle & 90 mins to Hornsby
- Stroll along coastal walks to National Park, enjoy the cafe, resident's only pool & jetty fishing
- Escape into your own leafy paradise with abundant bird life & the odd wallaby & echidna too
- A tree change by the Lake, a sea change by the Lake & a break away from everyday suburbia
- Forget Colorbond fences, instead embrace the outdoors & invite it indoors at every opportunity
With the owners having moved interstate, their loss is your gain and their attention is firmly focused on new horizons, they want it sold and from what we can see this has got to be one of the best block options in Murray Beach, thanks to the size, the Northerly aspect and the wonderful location, thanks to its great neighbours and adjacent wildlife corridor position!
Contact agent for details