41 Piriwal Street
Property id: 3309089
Timeless Charm, Modern Style
Even before you step onto the traditional front verandah of this immaculate home, you will feel the love that has obviously gone into its care and presentation through the generations - recent and total renovations have given it a fresh and modern appeal, yet it retains enough of its original features to ensure a timeless character and comfort. This is the perfect home for a family to build precious memories enjoying the light-filled interiors, large bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathrooms and generous backyard with an oversized garage that would easily convert to self-contained accommodation.
- Single level, lovingly renovated home with gorgeous decorative ceilings, picture rails, polished floorboards and other period features carefully preserved
- Large level block of almost 700sqm with plenty of space for boats and vans
- Fresh modern kitchen with Caesar stone benches, soft-close drawers, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooktop and 900mm oven
- Brand new luxe bathroom with free-standing bath, frameless shower and toilet. Additional toilet for family convenience
- Three large bedrooms plus an open plan study overlooking the rear grounds
- Huge landscaped backyard for the kids to play and a quirky paved alfresco area with its own “marble bar” for the grown ups
- Oversized double garage with a modern bathroom and basic kitchen providing potential for self-contained accommodation for a teenager or elderly relatives
- The astute investor may be attracted to the possibility of dual incomes or a young couple to the possibility of an income to help with the mortgage
- Located less than 500m from the lake foreshore parklands and boat ramp and an easy 200m walk to friendly Pelican Flat Primary School
Nearby Blacksmiths Beach, Swansea Channel and Lake Macquarie provide a fishing, boating and surfing paradise all year round. Schools, shops, cafes, parklands, playing fields, licensed clubs and boat ramps are all close at hand.
A beautiful renovation is complimented by picture perfect presentation. This will inevitably be a home of immense pride for the lucky new owners.
Michael Coates 0412 449 333
Tony Rich 49 71 6000
Contact agent for details
$467.80 per week