2 Westwood Avenue
Property id: 3292314
OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING!
Set on a generous corner block of approximately 650sqm, this weatherboard and tile classic remains largely in its original condition and presents as an awesome opportunity to secure what is an appealing, solid residence and renovate to one's taste!
- Genuine street appeal and boasting an inviting, calm entrance
- Solidly built, architecturally designed 1960's split level home
- Boasting four bedrooms, three with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans
- Additional downstairs room perfect for storage or informal office
- Generously proportioned, air conditioned L shaped lounge and dining with shutters opens to front verandah with lovely garden vista
- Neat kitchen and bathroom - both functional, scope to renovate
- Possibility to convert kitchen, lounge/dining to amazing open plan
- Separate downstairs laundry with second shower and toilet
- Rear covered area presents a perfect place to all-weather BBQ
- Oversized garage with generous storage and workshop space
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards, manicured to perfection
All this in an incredibly sought after location on the border of Adamstown and Adamstown Heights, less than 100m from access to Fernleigh Track and minutes to the ever-popular Westfield Kotara! Charlestown Square is five minutes and Newcastle's prestigious beaches are 10 minutes down the road!
If you want a solid hardwood home and are not inclined to pay for the renovation of others - then this beauty will appeal and you should make inspection this Friday or Saturday your priority!
Contact agent for details