2 Boikon Street
Property id: 3278238
Made for Easy Living and Entertaining
It's certainly rare, but yes it is possible to live just a few steps from the surf in a quiet but convenient coastal suburb and in a home that offers not only spacious and tasteful modern interiors that will absolutely wow your friends and family, but also has multiple garages and generous off street parking. From the impressive wide front door you will enter into a tiled foyer in restful neutral tones, leading to a spacious light-filled family living room and three large bedrooms on this lower level, plus a modern bathroom, laundry and second kitchen, which in turn opens to a huge Spotted Gum timber deck for private entertaining. But it's up the stylish Blackbutt timber staircase that you will be truly amazed when you are met with incredible high vaulted timber ceilings over the upper level open-plan living, bi-fold doors opening to the deck to capture sea breezes, beautiful timber floors, a stunning new kitchen, two more bedrooms plus a good sized study and many other features that will impress even the most discerning buyer.
- Situated right across the road from one of our premier patrolled beaches, just metres from the Surf Club and handy to boat ramps on Swansea Channel and Lake Macquarie.
- Casual alfresco areas at the front and rear of the home.
- Modern air conditioned home that's had a full makeover of the highest standard.
- Fabulous Blackbutt timber floors and staircase and unique vaulted Blackbutt ceiling.
- Brand new kitchen, 2-pack cupboards and drawers with polished concrete look benchtops and large breakfast bar, Miele appliances including 5-burner gas cooker and 700ml oven.
- Three super modern stylish bathrooms including a huge ensuite with a corner spa with waterfall feature.
- 9 ft ceilings throughout, new carpets and freshly painted in neutral beachy tones.
- Second kitchen downstairs, huge covered entertaining deck, hot/cold outdoor shower to wash off the beach sand.
- Alarm system, fully fenced flat block with electric gates.
- Double garage with internal entry, as well as a 7m x 8m shed and additional off-street hard stand for the boat and/or caravan.
If you enjoy 4WD beach driving, fishing, boating, surfing or other water sports, this is the location for you, little more than an hour's drive north of Sydney. The flat north-east corner block is situated opposite the beach and has been utilised to take full advantage of sea breezes and a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle that can cater for the largest and most sociable family.
Inspection by appointment only. Contact Shaun Thornton ph. 02 4971 6000
Contact agent for details
$598.50 per quarter